Steel City Pops is known for their tasty, delicious popsicles that come in tons of different flavors. From fruity to creamy, these pops never cease to satisfy the people of Auburn. But just when you thought it couldn't get any better... it did. Just a few weeks ago, Steel City Pops really stepped it up when they introduced a new menu so you can create and customize your own pop. Let me explain. 

Dip

steak, lamb, rib, bacon
Emily Cashdan

For just $1 extra, you can get any pop of your choice dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate. They do it right there in front of you. It's truly a beautiful sight.  

Drizzle 

bread, sweet
Emily Cashdan

If getting your pop dipped in chocolate is too much for you to handle, do not fear. Steel City Pops has an alternative for you. For $1, you can get your pop drizzled in any type of chocolate or caramel. This option is perfect if you're looking for a little something extra for your pop. 

Dredge

cake, chocolate
Emily Cashdan

Once you've either dipped or drizzled your pop, you can "dredge" your pop with extra toppings for just another $0.50. These toppings include pecans, pistachios, toasted coconut, peanuts, chocolate crumbs or graham cracker crumbs. The only catch is that you have to drizzle or dip your pop, or else the toppings won't stick.

Dust

If getting your pop dredged in toppings isn't enough, you're in luck. For no additional price, you can get your pop dusted in cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, sea salt, cayenne, or espresso. Yum. 

Keep It Classic 

candy
Katherine Baumstark

You can never go wrong with a classic, plain pop from Steel City Pops. Each flavor is unique and delicious. You really can't go wrong. 

beer, wine
Emily Cashdan

Steel City Pops really stepped it up with this new menu. I, for one, can't get enough. Every one in Auburn should try it out before this November heat disappears. With all the amazing combinations you can make, I'm sure you won't regret it.