The oh-so dreaded time of the semester has finally come to an end. Cramming at the infamously overcrowded Stroz is over. All the tedious study sessions have finally ceased and we can finally enjoy our winter break. Luckily, we had the option to do some of our strenuous studying at one of campus's most popular spots — the Suwannee room.

Suwannee opened their doors on December 5th and kept them open 24/7 until December 16th. The kitchen stayed cooking all night to tend to the dozens of students pulling all-nighters for their finals. Suwannee continued making favorites like pizza, salad, and stir-fry, but added some specialties to their late night menu. Here's a sum of the best new dishes during #Suwannee24.

Trail Mix Bar

chocolate
Tiffany Ospina-Suarez

Marshmallows, raisins, Goldfish, dates, cranberries, M&Ms, and more. The optimal late night snack. The trail mix bar was convenient to take on-the-go and even made great toppings for soft serve ice cream.

Late Night Breakfast

The only thing better than breakfast in the morning is breakfast at night. After a Friday night out, my friends and I were relieved to remember that Suwannee was still open until 3 AM. Nothing made me happier than seeing my favorite breakfast foods after a long night.

Mediterranean Pita

pizza
Tiffany Ospina-Suarez

A spin on the classic Suwannee hummus bar. A pita foundation with hummus and all the veggies you desired topped with balsamic vinaigrette. 100% vegetarian-approved.

Hot Chocolate

marshmallow
Tiffany Ospina-Suarez

Simple, yet effective. Hot coco is fuel during these stressful, chilly nights. Toppings included caramel and chocolate syrup, graham cracker crumbs, and of course, marshmallows. I may have gone a little overboard. 

Special thanks to all of Suwannee's employees that comforted us with food and friendly faces through this though week. Now, after all that hard work, we can finally kick back and enjoy winter break. Happy holidays, Noles!