Scrambling for a last-minute date-night idea for Valentine's Day? Looking for a way to spice up your relationship? Want to show how much you love your significant other? Beauty and Essex is offering a bougie, over-the-top Valentine's Day dessert to cover all your bases.

Vaibhav Aggarwal

For a casual grand, you and your Valentine can enjoy a Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne and two espresso macchiatos with three trays of sweet goodness:

1. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles

Vaibhav Aggarwal

These delicious truffles are made of dark chocolate with raspberry (my favorite), vanilla and chocolate fillings. Since there are three, you and your date will have to fight over the final one.

Vaibhav Aggarwal

2. Glitter-Dusted Doughnuts

Vaibhav Aggarwal

These sparkly, fluffy doughnuts come in a jewelry box, and are served with three dipping sauces: berry, chocolate, and caramel. Try the sauces one at a time, mix them, or don't use them at all, the choice is yours; I recommend mixing the berry and chocolate sauces.

Vaibhav Aggarwal

3. A Chocolate Sphere With a Little Surprise

Vaibhav Aggarwal

Save the best one for last. The final tray offers what you are really giving an arm and a leg for. This chocolate sphere, when broken, will release a .10 carat white diamond from the Beauty and Essex Pawn Shop, buried in candy pearls. This can be your take-home souvenir to show the world what you bought for your true love.

Vaibhav Aggarwal

With only six of these offerings available each in New York, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, contact Beauty and Essex if you would like to reserve yours! Is it worth it? That is up to you.