Listed below are nine of the best of Little Rock's restaurants. While the "Fine Dining" establishments are a little bit pricier, a special occasion would make it well worth the trip. If you are just passing through, be sure to stop at one of the many "Delicious Classics" restaurants. And, of course, this is only a select number of the delicious locations Little Rock has to offer so be sure to explore them all!

Fine Dining

1. Arthur's Prime Steakhouse

Arthur's truly is a fine dining experience. If you have the pleasure of eating here on a trip to Little Rock, it will be the best Filet Mignon Steak you have ever eaten.

2. So Restaurant & Bar

Nestled into a corner of Little Rock, they have a delicious menu that is evolving constantly to provide a new, delicious adventure. However, at the end of every meal, you must order the Bag for dessert. It is a chocolate dessert that is large enough for the whole party to share (and devour)!

Delicious Classics With A Twist

3. La Terraza Rum & Lounge

This restaurant made it onto Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives when Guy Fieri made a stop in Little Rock. Its classic Venezuelan cuisine can not be missed, and the different Mojitos draw many 21+ visitors to the restaurant. 

4. The Root Cafe

Another spot on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, this Little Rock restaurant provides wonderful farm to table cuisine. With delicious vegan options, unique table settings at every table, and a mural in the parking lot, this location is an Instagram worthy trip that will satisfy your stomach.

5. Big Orange

This delicious burger joint partners with many other local businesses even for their buns. Their giant, juicy burgers, delectable fries (their sweet potato fries are the best!), salads, and unique milkshakes make it a can't miss experience for the burger lover in your family. 

6. The Purple Cow

A 50's diner vibe with food to match makes this the place to visit on your next trip into Little Rock. It now has a few locations across Arkansas, but it was founded on Cantrell Road in Little Rock in 1989. Be sure to try the classic purple shake when you visit!

7. Three Fold Noodles and Dumpling Co.

This modern twist on Asian food in a industrial location provides the unique twist on these classics you never knew you needed. It has quickly become a  downtown Little Rock staple since it opened in 2014. 

8. Zazas Fine Salad + Wood-Oven Pizza Co

This restaurant also has locations across Central Arkansas. They provide the most delicious wood fired pizzas that you can personalize, scrumptious salads, and to end the meal, Italian gelato!

9. Tacos 4 Life

This restaurant serves tacos à la carte along with a selection of other options. Their tacos range from your classic chicken taco to Korean barbeque. But, the best part is when you buy a meal: a meal is donated to someone in need!

After you finish dinner, be sure to check out desserts in Little Rock!