Anyone who says they doesn't like brunch is lying. Brunch is a perfect combination of all your favorite breakfast and lunch options. Personally, brunch is my favorite meal of the day, and nothing gets me more hyped than knowing I'm about to embark on an epic brunch adventure. 

So you can imagine my excitement when my roomie told me (after I shared my brunch obsession with her, of course) that Washington, DC was basically the brunch capital of the world. Whether you are a district native or brand new to the city like I am, get ready to take some notes as I lay down the 7 Most Epic DMV Brunch Eats.

1. Little Red Fox

Located a short five minute drive away from AU's campus in Chevy Chase, Maryland, Little Red Fox is the perfect little coffee shop to cure your Sunday morning hangover. With mouthwatering sandwiches and insane latte art, anything you get is guaranteed to be both delicious and insta worthy. My favorites here include the Foxocado (fried egg with avocado, fresh made salsa and optional bacon) and the the Fox BLT. 

2. Founding Farmers

Its no surprise that the OG of the farmers family does not disappoint when it comes to brunch. Located just a short walk from the GW campus, there is no shortage of options here. With yummy delights such as breakfast chicken and waffles, bananas foster pancakes and four different types of Eggs Benedict, can you really go wrong? 

3. Summer House Santa Monica

Elena Holceker

Located a drive away in North Bethesda, Summer House Santa Monica does not disappoint when it comes to all your favorite brunch eats. Try one of their non-alcholic "zero proof" mock tails before munching on one of their baked in house muffins, smoked salmon hash brown Benedict or their drool worthy avocado toast.

4. Farmers Fisher Bakers

Arguably the superior sibling to Founding Farmers, Farmers Fisher Bakers dominates when it comes to brunch. Known for its often out the door lines and its Georgetown Waterfront location, Farmers Fishers Bakers employs a similar farm to table concepts as it's sister restaurant. With debatably the best buffet brunch menu in the city, there is no shortage of dishes you should try. My faves include the brûléed pink grapefruit, cheesy grits or anything on their traveling trays.

5. Peacock Cafe

Famous for their Peacock Eggs Benedict and Maziar's Pancakes, Peacock Cafe is perfect establishment for a classy brunch. Located in the heart of Georgetown, it is a great start to a DC day. 

6. Ted's Bulletin

With a "cinnamon roll as big as ya head" its no surprise that Ted's Bulletin has some insane brunch options. Known for their all day brunch hours, Ted's Tarts and the "Walk of Shame" breakfast burrito, Ted's Bulletin is a go to brunch spot for both DC natives and novices. Located on both Capital Hill and 14th Street, Ted's Bulletin is the perfect place to fuel up before a day of sight seeing or your internship on the hill. 

7. Silver

Famous for their banana french toast, Oaxaca omelet, all day brunch menu and Bethesda location, Silver is a great place to go on a lazy Sunday. The menu even includes nutritional information, marking the gluten free, low cholesterol, vegetarian and even vegan options, making it easy to brunch with the whole crew.

From pancakes to french toast to eggs, DC has got it all. So take a trip to our nations capital and get ready to munch on some epic brunch eats.