Everyone has tried to cross the soda streams at least once to make a better drink. After a while, you don’t want to just drink boring pink lemonade. You want something new and exciting, but you don’t want to spend time trying to find the perfect combo. Don’t worry, we did the experimenting for you and found these drink combinations were the best mocktails we could concoct.

1. Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea & Brisk Lemon Iced Tea

mocktails

Photo by Emily Tantuccio

It’s pretty simple, but it’s so much better than having just one of them on their own. Lemon and Raspberry are two sweet flavors that are married wonderfully when mixed in iced tea.

2. Apple Juice & Ginger Ale

mocktails

Photo by Emily Tantuccio

This combo has about the same taste and consistency as an apple cider. Now all the dining hall needs are some champagne glasses so you can really feel like you’re drinking classy.

3. Seltzer, Cranberry Juice & Orange Juice

mocktails

Photo by Emily Tantuccio

Normally, you’d see these juices in a Sex on the Beach. Unfortunately, bringing your flask into the dining hall is frowned upon. Don’t fret though, these juices are still pretty good on their own. The seltzer helps balance out the overpowering sweetness you might have from drinking the juice on its own.

4. Grape Juice & Apple Juice

mocktails

Photo by Emily Tantuccio

Or as we like to call it, “grapple juice,” which is different from the other grapple juice you may be thinking of. You always see the occasional strange juice mix in the dispensers, but those can’t always be trusted. The apple juice balances out the tartness of the grapefruit juice and creates a great combo of sweet and tangy.

5. Root Beer and 2% Milk

mocktails

Photo by Emily Tantuccio

Believe me, I know what you’re thinking because we thought the same thing when someone proposed it. It sounds gross and it doesn’t exactly look too appetizing, but it’s surprisingly delicious. It tastes almost exactly like a root beer float. It’s an odd pairing, but we wouldn’t recommend it if we didn’t think it was seriously tasty.

Be sure to check out these articles: