There is no question that New York City is the place to be when it comes to food. Naturally, NYC is also on top of the dessert game, with countless different, and sometimes outrageous, options to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you like cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, or a little bit of everything, NYC has it all.

For your next Big Apple visit, here are seven of some of the best places to find your favorite desserts.

1. Levain Bakery

dessert

Photo courtesy of @levainbakery on Instagram

Voted the best bakery in NYC (and possibly the country), Levain Bakery is famous for its giant 6-ounce fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies. There are options like dark chocolate, oatmeal raisin, dark chocolate peanut butter, and the signature chocolate chip walnut, so this Upper West Side spot is definitely a cookie lover’s dream.

2. Black Tap Burgers & Beers

dessert

Photo courtesy of @newyorkster on Instagram

Think you’ve had a good milkshake before? Unless you’ve been to Black Tap Burgers and Beerswhich has taken the foodie world by storm with its outrageously decadent milkshakes, think again. Their classic flavors include cookie, sweet n’ salty, cotton candy, and sour power. Props to you if you can actually finish one of these bad boys!

3. Sprinkles Cupcakes

dessert

Photo courtesy of @sprinklescupcakes on Instagram

All of your local bakeries are closed, but your sweet tooth is screaming for a cupcake. Have no fear, because Sprinkles Cupcakes’ ATM gives you access to freshly baked cupcakes at any hour with a few touches of a button. There are over 25 different flavors, including the beloved red velvet with cream cheese frosting, so there is a delicious option for everyone at Sprinkles Cupcakes.

4. Dough

dessert

Photo courtesy of @doughdoughnuts on Instagram

Breakfast lovers everywhere have been celebrating in the wake of the 2016 donut dessert craze. If I’m talking about you, then you need to take your morning sweet tooth to Dough and check out its delicious repertoire of colorful, giant donuts. Available flavors include salted chocolate caramel, lemon-ginger, and cinnamon sugar.

5. Ice & Vice

dessert

Photo courtesy of @tnf.nyc on Instagram

While finding a decent ice cream cone in NYC won’t be hard, and a true ice-cream fanatic doesn’t settle for decent. That’s why I recommend Ice & Vice, where you can get one of a kind flavors like Crack O’Lantern (pumpkin seed oil and crystallized ginger), Opium Den (white sesame, toasted poppy seed and lemon bread crouton) and so much more. Be sure to check out their gorgeous ice cream sandwiches, a staple for all ice cream lovers.

6. Macaron Parlour

dessert

Photo courtesy of @macaronparlour on Instagram

Thanks to NYC’s Macaron Parlour, you don’t need to travel all the way to Paris to find a quality macaron. In addition to all of your favorite classic flavors, they also have flavors you can’t find anywhere else, like rosemary and olive oil, honey and cognac, and crème brûlée. I dare you to try one.

7. Jars by Dani

dessert

Photo courtesy of @jarsbydani_ on Instagram

Want a dessert experience like no other? Check out dessert genius Dani Beckman’s Jars by Dani, a brilliant combination of cake, sprinkles and so much more. These babies can be delivered to straight to you in your very own mason jar. Mark my words, this will be the biggest and best dessert trend yet.