The past few months have brought us everything from the ultimate Bloody Marys of Down Under to the infamous Black Tap Milkshake in NYC. New trends are popping up all over the world more quickly than we can discover them. Luckily for you, there are easier (and cheaper) ways to try these crazy foods instead of paying for a plane ticket.

Before you go blowing your entire paycheck on travel expenses to sample these delectable treats, check out these extreme foods and trend-setting drinks Massachusetts has to offer.

Crafty Marys

Massachusetts

Photo courtesy of @metgroup on Instagram

The Met Back Bay has changed the game with their specialty Bloody Marys available exclusively at Saturday and Sunday Brunch. It doesn’t matter if you’re more Belvedere or Ketel One, Sriracha or wasabi, or mini cheeseburger, or lobster, these drinks offer all you can imagine (and more) in your morning cocktail. Take about a wake up call.

The 420 Burger

Massachusetts

Photo courtesy of @bostonburger_co on Instagram

Topped with mozzarella sticks, fried mac and cheese, onion rings, fries, bacon, golden barbecue sauce, and American cheese, this burger defies your wildest food expectations. Get it for just $4.20 at Boston Burger Co. on weekdays between 4:20 and 5:20 pm, or check out some of their other insane combos.  Anything you eat here will surely send you into a food coma to heaven.

Maple Bacon Donut

Massachusetts

Photo courtesy of @unionsquaredonuts on Instagram

Not meant for the faint of heart (nor the high of blood pressure), Union Square Donuts serves up a delicacy that combines three of New Englander’s greatest loves: maple, bacon, and donuts. The results? Pure genius. Add this sweet and savory treat to your “to-eat list” next time you visit.

Freak Frappe

Massachusetts

This cake-topped dairy dream is just one of a variety of Freak Frappes offered at Boston Burger Co.’s Boylston Street location. When you can’t decide which way to turn to satisfy your sweet tooth, the only answer is to have your cake (on your milkshake) and eat it too.

Doughnut Cone

Massachusetts

Photo courtesy of @tasteofmassachusetts on Instagram

The craze has been sweeping the nation, but it’s now official: the doughnut cone has made it to Massachusetts. Praise the heavens you no longer have to travel to Europe to enjoy this Insta-famous treat. Classic ice cream joint, Pizzi Farm, now offers this ice cream-filled cinnamon sugar cone. There is no easier way to hold summer in your hands than with one of these.