This year's Kentucky Derby is set to take place on September 5. While you might not be able to watch this famous horse race in person, that doesn't mean you can't watch it around your television. There's nothing better than watching the race while enjoying some of your favorite finger foods. Now, people all over the world can have these world-class meals at their homes with Kentucky Derby's Official At-Home Menu. 

Created from Chef Danielson, these five recipes are perfect for race day and for other occasions you're looking to enjoy the flavors of fall. 

1. Sweet Potato Hummus

Photo courtesy of Churchill Downs

2 large sweet potatoes washed

16 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained

1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

1/2 limes zest and juice

1/4 teaspoon cumin

1/2 teaspoon paprika

1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper

salt to taste

Directions: 

1) Roast the sweet potato in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until completely softened.

2) Allow to cool to room temperature, then remove the skin and break into pieces to fit into a food processor combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.

2. Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Mint Pistachio Pesto

Photo courtesy of Churchill Downs

16 oz boneless skinless chicken breast

2 sups mint-pistachio pesto divided

8 wooden or metal skewers 12 inch length

Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper

Directions:

1) Cut the chicken into 1 ½ inch cubes and season generously with salt and pepper.

2) Allow the chicken to sit seasoned for at least 15 minutes.

3) If using wooden skewers soak them in water for at least 1 hour before preparing the skewers.

4) Skewer the chicken meat and brush with 1 cup of the pesto and grill until you reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.

5) Once finished brush chicken with the remaining pesto. Use a clean brush to avoid cross contamination and serve immediately.

Mint-Pistachio pesto

1 cup mint leaves

1/3 cup roasted, salted, shelled pistachios

1 small clove garlic, peeled

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

juice of 1/4 lime

Directions:

1) In a small food processor, combine the mint, pistachio, garlic, salt and lime juice.

2) While processing add the olive oil in a slow steady stream until desired consistency.

Henry Bain Steak Burger Sliders

Photo courtesy of Churchill Downs

8 Good quality slider buns

8 each 2oz all beef burger patties

Green Leaf lettuce

4 roma tomatoes sliced

Aged white cheddar cheese sliced

4 oz henry bain sauce

8 oz dukes mayonnaise

8 oz demi-glace

Directions:

1) In a mixing bowl whisk together the Henry Bain sauce and the Dukes mayo until combined.

2) Pre heat your grill on high heat. Season the burger patties heavily with salt and pepper and let them sit for up to 10 minutes before grilling.

3) Toast your slider buns either on the grill or a non-stick skillet.

4) Once you have grilled your burgers to the desired temperature assemble the sliders with the lettuce and tomato below the burger patties, then top with cheddar cheese, spread the Henry Bain aioli mixture on the top bun and add the demi-glace right on the burger and cheese. Top and serve immediately.

Henry Bain Sauce

9 oz major greys chutney

14 oz ketchup

12 oz chili sauce

10 oz A1 steak sauce

10 oz Worcestershire sauce

1 teaspoon tabasco sauce

Directions:

1) Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth

4. Grilled Radicchio Salad With Corn And Fennel

Photo courtesy of Churchill Downs

4 heads of Treviso radicchio or round, cut into 1/4s through the root

4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

6 ears fresh yellow or sweet bi-color corn in husk

3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt

3 limes juiced

1/4 teaspoon grated garlic

1/4 teaspoon Sorghum

Black pepper, freshly ground

1/2 medium bulb fennel, shaved

Sliced scallion for garnish

Flaked sea salt

Directions:

1. Brush the Radicchio with olive oil and season with salt.

Place the radicchio wedges and corn on the grill. Cook, rotating occasionally as needed, until the radicchio is well charred and the corn is lightly charred.

2. Shuck and cut the corn from the Cobbs. In a mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt, buttermilk, lime juice, the garlic, honey, a pinch of kosher salt together until evenly mixed.

3. Add half the corn and fennel to the bowl with the dressing and toss briefly to coat. Place the radicchio wedges into the dressing until nicely covered. 

4. In a large platter, place the radicchio wedges and the dressed vegetables. Top with the remaining corn and fennel and spoon the remaining dressing on top. Garnish with some fennel fronds, scallion, sea salt, and some freshly ground black pepper. 

5. Brown Butter-Bourbon Crispy Treats

Photo courtesy of Churchill Downs

2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, plus more for greasing

3 (12-ounce) bags mini marshmallows, divided

1/4 cup bourbon

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1/4 teaspoon kosher salt

10 cups (one 12-ounce box) rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies

Flaky sea salt, to garnish

Directions: 

1) Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with butter. Set aside.

In a very large pot set over medium-high heat, melt butter, stirring constantly, until the milk solids at the bottom of the pan start to brown and the butter smells nutty and darkens in color. This will take about 5 minutes. Do not walk away or leave unattended.

2) As soon as the butter has browned, add two bags of marshmallows, the bourbon, vanilla, and salt. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture is golden, smells like caramel, and is smooth and glossy.

3) Turn off the heat, add the remaining bag of marshmallows, and stir just until melted. Add the rice cereal and quickly stir to coat them with the marshmallow mixture. (If your pot is not big enough, quickly transfer the mixture into the largest mixing bowl you have.)

4) Transfer into the prepared baking pan and gently press into an even layer. If the mixture is too sticky, coat your hands in butter or oil to make it easier to work with. Garnish with flaky salt. Let cool completely and cut into squares