The Big E, also known as the Eastern States Exposition, is one of New England's biggest autumn traditions that attracts hundreds of thousands of people. It is a fair that celebrates all 6 New England states- Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire. You can find all kinds of food that represent each state, along with all sorts of typical fair food. With over 100 vendors selling anything from BBQ sundaes to Beer-A-Misu, there's bound to be something there that will catch your eye. Here are some of the craziest things you can grab while you eat your way through New England!

Frigo's: 1 LB Homemade Meatball

12 bucks will get you a GINORMOUS homemade meatball. It comes topped with Frigo's marinara sauce, as much freshly grated Parmesan as you want, and a garlic breadstick is tossed in for good measure. That's a full size breadstick, people! The meatball itself is actually quite good- it's made from beef, pork and veal and is cooked to perfection.  Be sure to bring a couple friends with you if you plan on trying this one out! You can get this at the Food Court.

Wicked Whoopies: Jumbo Wicked Whoopie

Wicked Whoopies bakes up Maine's official treat in a variety of gourmet flavors, from the classic to Orange Creamsicle and Black Forest. You might be surprised when you walk by their location in the Maine Building when you see the bakery case, where 5 pound jumbo whoopie pies dwarf their smaller counterparts. These things are bigger than the size of your head! These colossal treats can feed over a dozen people, and also come in a pumpkin flavor. Bring it to your next birthday party instead of cake- just don't forget to carry it with two hands, it's pretty hefty!

Tots-A-Lot: Apple Dumpling Tots

Tots-A-Lot offers tater tots with a creative twist- you can get Chicken "Tot" Pie, "Tot"Chos, even Shepherd's pie. But you may not be expecting to see Apple Dumpling Tots- a sweet spin on tots drizzled with caramel sauce, topped with sweet apples, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and finished with whipped cream. And we can't forget that cherry on top! As for how it was? It was surprisingly good! I wasn't expecting the sweet combo of flavors to work on tater tots, but I was proven wrong. When you're walking down New England Ave, don't be afraid to give these sweet tots a shot- you'll be pleasantly surprised!

The Coffee Break: Deep Fried Holy Cannoli

Stop by The Coffee Break, located in the Food Court, for your fried food fix- they deep fry just about anything! Deep fried Samoas, anyone? This year's creation was the Deep Fried Holy Cannoli, served with chocolate chip ice cream, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, topped with chocolate caramel and heaps of whipped cream. It was just as amazing as you'd expect- the warm, crunchy shell of the cannoli gave way to a creamy filling. The ice cream complimented it perfectly. Holy cannoli!

Big EZ Cafe: The Craz-E Burger

This burger is a Big E classic- the EZ Cafe on New England Ave made waves with this artery-clogging cheeseburger back in 2009, and it's been a showstopper at the Big E ever since. It's a bacon cheeseburger, sandwiched between the halves of a grilled glazed doughnut. If you're feeling adventurous, try the Craz-E burger- and leave your diet at home!

Honorable Mention- The Donut Family's Bucket of Mini Donuts

No trip to The Big E is complete without a bucket of these deep-fried bites of warm cinnamon-sugary goodness! Definitely be sure to stop at The Donut Family before you leave- the line may be long, but you won't regret standing in it! Once you get your little bucket filled to the brim with heaven, you won't be able to stop at just one! No worries- these buckets are refillable for a few dollars. Keep calm and doughnut on!