After years of obsession with hard seltzer, canned cocktails are starting to override the obsession of the spiked beverages. More and more, their popularity increases as people realize how nice it is to get a delicious cocktail without the hassle of making it themselves. White Claw, arguably the king of hard seltzer, has released their own summertime version of canned cocktails made with vodka. But what’s more exciting is the White Claw premium vodka released alongside it.

Tell me about the White Claw Vodka Soda.

The new side of the brand, called White Claw Spirits,  has created its version of a vodka soda. It comes in four flavors: pineapple, wild cherry, peach, and watermelon. Personally, I think the fruit flavors White Claw is known for will blend perfectly with vodka as the weather starts to become warmer. These ready-to-drink- cocktails contain 4.5% ABV and, like the OG hard seltzers, are only 100 calories per 12 oz can. They are sold in 8-packs or single flavor packs of four.

Tell me about the White Claw Vodka.

The White Claw premium vodka comes in the original version and three different flavored versions: mango, black cherry, and pineapple. “The first-of-its-kind filtration process uses tremendous pressure equal to three 30-foot waves to create a vodka with distinctive taste, aroma, and smoothness,” reads a press release about the new products. It comes in three sizes, too. A one liter, 750 milliliters, and a 50 milliliter version for on the go (when you aren’t driving, of course).