Now that our Christmas cookies and holiday treats are left back in 2023, except for a spare handful of candy canes, it's time to look ahead to Valentine's Day. This pink and red-filled romantic day is usually chock-full of steak dinners, beautiful flower arrangements, and fancy chocolate truffles. However, many people would gladly trade a romantic dinner for a cute stroll through Trader Joe's. And by "many people," I mean me. Outside of Pumpkin Palooza, TJ's V-Day products are my absolute fave. I mean, have you seen its heart-shaped macarons? They are the most aesthetically-pleasing and tasty cookies in the freezer section. In fact, I might even put a little bow on them this year. Even though there's more than a month to go ahead of before the big holiday, my hearts are hung up by the chimney with care and my Valentine cards are being printed as we speak. So, of course, you might be wondering when Trader Joe's Valentine's Day items are coming to stores in 2024. Here's what we know so far.

When are Valentine's Day items coming to Trader Joe's?

While some items are already stocked up, we await for the whole store to look like the inside of an elementary schooler's Valentine card box. Over on the Trader Joe's subreddit, user Over_Drawer1199 shared, "TJ's crew member here, I feel like v day stuff will hit the stores about three weeks into January. I forget the exact timing but definitely not immediately into the new year. TJ's tries hard to not roll out holidays too soon."

So, you can definitely aim to make your journey to Trader Joe's nearer to the end of January to obtain the full haul of treats. Though, it never hurts to ask your local and regional crew members when you can expect your favorite products to arrive.

What items are already out?

As of now, the heart-shaped pink ravioli are back for $3.99, according to Instagram's @traderjoesnew.

Plus, the account also spotted the adorable Pinks & Whites Dark Chocolate Bars in stores for $2.99. 

Additionally, for all of your date night needs, TJ's is beginning to stock up on their V-Day cards and pink flowers. Stay tuned for even more Trader Joe's Valentine's Day products.