Everyone has a favorite seasonal Trader Joe's item that they rush to get as soon as the leaves start to fall, the snow begins to stick, or the sun comes out more. Of course, we just made our way through Pumpkin Palooza where shoppers loaded up their carts with pumpkin bread and cookie mixes, pumpkin-spiced pretzels and snacks, and the fan-favorite Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese. Now, for lovers of all things peppermint and sugar cookie-flavored, the holiday season flavors are being stocked up at TJ's. Currently, you can check out the Dark Chocolate-Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe's, the Hot Cocoa Polar Bear, Jingle Jangle, and beyond. However, another tried-and-true seasonal product is, of course, the Danish Kringle. The rotating flavors include Pecan, Raspberry, Cheesecake, Pumpkin Caramel, and Almond, and shoppers are basically obsessed. Luckily, this Trader Joe's item is not made in-house and is one of few products they get from a separate retailer. In this case, Trader Joe's gets their hallowed pastries from O&H Danish Bakery based in Racine, Wisconsin. Here's how you can get a Trader Joe's Danish Kringle shipped to your door at any time of the year. 

How can I order Trader Joe's Danish Kringle to my home?

Once you head over to O&H Danish Bakery's website, the possibilities become endless. Once you enter the page, you'll be able to find your preferred TJ's flavors, and then some. Right now, the bakery is sharing Thanksgiving "Stuffed" Kringle with pecans and cranberries for some seasonal fun. Most Kringles are individually priced at $24 to $26, and ship fresh and fast for just $10. 

If you're looking to get your Trader Joe's-obsessed bestie a fabulous gift or merely thinking about what to bring for Christmas morning brunch with the fam, this is a great option for you. Plus, O&H offers gift boxes as well as a "Kringle Of The Month Club."

What flavors of Danish Kringle can I buy online?

To make this simple for every Trader Joe's Danish Kringle fan, here are the other flavors in a gorgeous list you can find online. 

- A Very Danish Christmas Kringle

- Almond Kringle

- Almond Macaron Kringle

- Apple Kringle

- Birthday Kringle

- Brandy Old Fashioned Kringle

- Wild Blueberry Kringle

- Cherry Kringle

- Cherry Cheese Kringle

- Christmas Cookie Kringle

- Christmas Fudge Kringle

- Cinnamon Roll Kringle

- Cranberry Kringle

- Cream Cheesecake Kringle

- Pecan Kringle

- Pumpkin Caramel Kringle

- Raspberry Kringle

- Reindeer Tracks Kringle

- Santa's Secret Christmas Kringle

- Thanksgiving "Stuffed" Kringle

- Turtle Kringle

- Wisconsin Kringle

- Pecan and Raspberry Pair

- Apple and Almond Pair

Find your perfect Kringle flavor here