The return of the pumpkin spice latte always feels like the real start to autumn — the bold espresso, the velvety texture of pumpkin, the smell of the cinnamon — it just screams fall. But just as I was sipping on my perfectly spiced PSL, the internet is already abuzz with reports on Starbucks’ winter menu. Classic drinks and treats, some potential new favorites, and news about Red Cup Day is going to have you all ready for some holiday cheer, despite the fact that you don’t even need to wear a coat yet! 

Markie Devo, who runs a food Instagram account with 98k followers, posted a leaked graphic of new holiday products set to be released on November 2.

What is rumored to be on the Starbucks winter menu?

Classics like the Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, Caramel Brûlee, and Chestnut Praline Latte will be making their return. A new drink is joining the elite lineup: Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai, available hot or iced. Many fans are excited about the gingerbread flavor making a comeback. “Gingerbread is coming back and that’s all I care about,” one comment read. But many are hoping that this is not the end of some of their favorite holiday beverages with one commenter saying, “They need to bring back the eggnog latte 😭.”

Other festive treats making their comeback include the Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Cran Bliss Bar, and the Snowman Cookie.

A new addition is the Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop.

When is Red Cup Day at Starbucks?

Red Cup Day, the launch day of Starbucks’ iconic holiday cups, is also rumored for November 16. So basically, it’s only 42 days until the holiday season begins!