We are now officially approaching the most wonderful time of the year — Starbucks just brought back their classic red holiday cups earlier this week.

Starbucks started their cheerful holiday cup collection in 1997. Every year, a different design theme spreads the joy of the holiday season. Last year, the theme was Carry the Merry, and the purpose of the design was for the cups to be “messengers of joy,” said Jeff Wilkson, Starbucks creative director. This year, the cups are meant to encapsulate the excitement of gift-giving during the holiday season. The four cups are festively decorated and dressed with red, green, white, and a bit of lilac.

“Starbucks red cups are a portal to holiday joy,” said Starbucks associate creative director Suzie Reecer in a statement. “Any time you're holding the cup, we hope that it's just filling you with the excitement of the season and reconnecting with friends and family.”

Now for the actual Starbucks holiday cup designs! The Wrapping Paper cup looks like a colorful, wrapped present. It boasts a geometric design with glitter grain and sparkles. The Ribbon cup is perfectly strewn with sparkly lilac and white ribbon. It’s meant to represent the fun of adding those final touches when doing your final gift wrapping. The next cup, Holiday Light, features glimmering holiday lights, silver ribbon, and jumbled green letters that spell Starbucks. The Candy Cane cup is simple, and striped with green, white, and lilac, against a red background. Each cup will also have a gift tag printed on the back, so customers can write a loved one’s name on the drink and gift it to them!

In addition to the cup designs, Starbucks is also introducing a new holiday beverage: an Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte. The fun drink, inspired by sweet sugar cookies, is made with sugar cookie flavored syrup, almond milk, Starbucks Blonde Espresso, and finished with red and green cookie sprinkles. It is also the first non-dairy holiday coffee beverage on Starbucks’ menu. Other returning holiday drinks include the Peppermint Mocha (this is its 19th year on the holiday menu), Irish Cream Cold Brew, Caramel Brulée Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha and Chestnut Praline Latte.

This year’s holiday treats will include the new Reindeer Cake Pop, as well as the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, and Snowman Cookie.

These products are available at all Starbucks locations throughout the Holiday season! Go grab a drink and have yourself a happy holiday!