She’s dating Ken and drives a Corvette convertible. She’s eternally 19 and has more than a penchant for pink. As one of pop culture’s most famous faces, there is little about Barbie that isn’t public knowledge. But fans of Mattel’s multi-hyphenate may wonder, between saving lives in STEM and moonlighting as a pop star, what does Barbie eat? A nostalgic new pop-up is giving visitors the chance to imagine a meal with Barbie.

What is the Malibu Barbie Cafe pop-up like?

The neon experience developed by Bucket Listers immerses diners in a life-sized beachy Barbie World, complete with pastel plates and plenty of sunny 70’s photo ops. Originally released in 1971 as suntanned surfer, Malibu Barbie’s signature shimmering bright blue decks out the seaside-inspired venue.

What is on the menu at the Malibu Barbie Cafe pop-up?

The Malibu Barbie Cafe is a Cali kaleidoscope daydream. The Barbie experience wouldn’t be complete without fun, fresh touches like floral garnishes, fruity drinks, and a playlist fit for cruising down the Pacific Coast. The retro restaurant features a vibrant all-day brunch menu conceived by Master Chef semi-finalist Becky Brown, with dishes like burgers, salads, and rainbow pancakes, plus a lineup of desserts.

Photos by Lauren Dozier for Spoon University

The space is supplied with social media friendly photo moments like a walk-in Barbie box, colossal sand castles, and a larger than life stereo system. Fans can also stock up on merch at the beach shop. The Malibu Barbie Cafe opens in New York on May 17th and Chicago on June 7th.