After keeping our lips sealed for a couple months already, we’re excited to finally let it out. TECHSTARS NYC, HERE WE COME.

Just a little background: Techstars is a competitive accelerator program (less than 1% get accepted!) with a network of thousands of mentors, advisors and business connections. They give us office space, some cash, lots of perks, guidance and they introduce us to dozens of mentors over the next few months to help guide us into becoming a bigger, badder company.

We wouldn’t be where we are today without all of you, so thanks for your unconditional support. Hope you’ll join us on this wild ride for the next few months, and get excited for even more great things to come from Spoon soon.

We’re excited to join the network of these awesome companies that came before, us and check out the other companies below that are joining us for Techstars 2015.

BentoBox provides mobile-optimized websites and digital marketing tools for restaurants.
Cartesian Co enables rapid electronics prototyping with our desktop 3D printer for circuit boards.
DataCamp is an online data science school that uses video lessons and interactive coding challenges.
Goods of Record is an online marketplace for artisan men’s goods, made only in America.
irisVR builds software to share, edit, and visualize 3D models in virtual reality.
Keymetrics is a software-as-a-service monitoring solution for Node.js.
Localize helps translate your website with one line of code.
LSQ is a rapid software development platform for Node.js.
Pilot is a new kind of internet provider, delivering ultra-fast fiber optic internet to businesses with no contracts and a 100% uptime guarantee.
Spoon University is a food network for the next generation where all the content is produced by college students.
Stream is a web service for building scalable newsfeeds and activity streams in hours instead of weeks.
Unique Sound is a marketplace that helps brands, ad agencies, and video producers to get original and affordable music directly from composers.