If you somehow aren’t falling in love with Taylor Swift right now/following her every move, last week on December 13th, Swift celebrated her 34th birthday at The Box in New York City. The celebration was filled with A-list celebrities such as Blake Lively, Sabrina Carpenter, and her well-known producer Jack Antonoff. And because it’s only the best for the queen, Swift made her birthday wishes with a delicious Milk Bar Birthday cake, which included three layers of funfetti vanilla cake, creamy vanilla frosting, and Milk Bar’s signature Cake Truffles in a circle around the top. The best news of all though, is that you can order the cake for yourself. It is available for shipping nationwide and you can choose between the 6-inch and the 10-inch size depending on how many people you’ll be enjoying it with. There's even a gluten-free version too. Right now, you can use the code ‘SWIFTIE’ for 13% off the cake for a limited time.

However, Wednesday was only the beginning of Swift’s birthday celebrations. This past Sunday, Swift and her dad, Scott Swift, cheered on football player Travis Kelce, Swift's current boyfriend, at the Chiefs versus Patriots game in a suite. She must’ve had another cake gifted to her by someone who knows her love of Milk Bar’s Birthday Cake. In a TikTok video that recently went viral from user @merryswiftmas.13, Swift's dad is seen walking the entire cake to a neighboring box next to Swift and her crew during the football game at Gillette Stadium. The young fans seemed thrilled to be gifted the pop singer's fave dessert of the moment. The video then zooms in on Swift, seen sporting Kelce’s number, 87, on her red and white beanie and smiling at the fans. His generosity continued as he threw guitar picks for her fans into the crowd. Here’s to hoping Scott is at every game!