Taco Bell is a staple for when you want a quick taco or a crunchwrap. I will admit that I had a crunchwrap era and even started making them at home (thank you TikTok for that). But this isn’t to talk about the crunchwrap and all its goodness. The Baja Blast is the star here, specifically their Mountain Dew flavor. The Mountain Dew Baja Blast has been a part of the fast food chain’s history for almost 20 years. It’s one of the first things many associate with the chain. That’s not changing, don’t worry, but there is going to be a new addition — the Mountain Dew Baja Blast gelato. 

What is the Mountain Dew Baja Blast Gelato?

The regular MTN Dew Baja Blast is either offered as a freeze or fountain drink. The refreshing drink’s cousin celebrates the iconic Baja Blast Tropical Lime flavor throughout the creamy treat. And what’s ever-present is the iconic ocean blue color. 

Photo from Taco Bell

Starting today, Taco Bell’s first-ever gelato will be available in a 3.6-ounce to-go container at only ONE Irvine, CA location for two weeks while supplies last (cough cough it’s 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA 92612 – you’re welcome). This $2.99-plus-tax-treat was the brand’s way “to introduce a new way for fans to indulge on a signature flavor,” according to the press release. And who knows? If the TB fans love it, it might be rolled out to locations across the nation (here's hoping).