Savory, cheezy, crispy — yes, this is describing Cheez-It crackers, but it’s also the exact descriptor of Taco Bell. With these similarities, it only makes sense for the two brands to collaborate on the ultimate menu item. During Taco Bell’s inaugural Live Más LIVE event earlier this year, the fast food chain showcased its collaboration with the cracker brand for the Cheez-It Crunchwrap. The time for trying the cheezy collaboration has finally come! Starting today, Taco Bell Rewards Members can get their hands on the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme and the Big Cheez-It Tostada.

What are the new Cheez-It and Taco Bell menu items?

The Cheez-It lineup includes the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme and the Big Cheez-It Tostada, both showcasing a supersized cracker — a Cheez-It that’s sixteen times larger in size than the original cracker that most know and love.

Here’s the lineup:

Photo from Taco Bell

Priced at $5.49, the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme is basically a Crunchwrap Supreme — seasoned beef, warm nacho cheese sauce, crisp lettuce, cool reduced-fat sour cream, and diced tomatoes. However, the typical tostada shell is replaced with a Big Cheez-It cracker before being wrapped inside a tortilla that’s grilled to go.

Photo from Taco Bell

Priced at $3.99, the Big Cheez-It Tostada features the big Cheez-It cracker topped with Taco Bell’s seasoned beef, diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream.

Photo from Taco Bell

Taco Bell is also offering the Big Cheez-It Box. The box ($8.99) includes the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme, a Beefy 5-Layer Burrito, regular-sized Nacho Fries, and a medium fountain drink.

How to get the Cheez-It lineup at Taco Bell

Just like when Taco Bell dropped its Chicken Cantina menu in March, the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme and Big Cheez-It Tostada will also be exclusively available to Taco Bell Rewards Members on May 30. Members can order the new menu items through the Taco Bell app.

Those who aren’t Taco Bell Rewards Members, don’t fret. Taco Bell will be offering the Cheez-It lineup nationwide on Thursday, June 6.