Two weeks into the new year, and Starbucks is already busy. Last week, the coffee chain dropped its winter menu featuring the new Iced Hazelnut Oatmilk Shaken Espresso. This week, Starbucks released two new offers (SPOILER: one’s a BOGO). The bonus? Both offers can be applied to the winter menu drinks, including the new shaken espresso, Pistachio Cream Cold Brew, and Pistachio Latte in any form — hot, iced, and blended.

What are Starbucks' offers this week? 

Photo from Starbucks

Tomorrow, January 11, Starbucks Rewards members can order ANY grande (or smaller) handcrafted beverage for just $3 from 12 to 6 p.m. local time. Customizations to your drinks do cost extra.

This one-time offer is only available on January 11 at participating stores and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It also excludes canned, bottled beverages, and alcohol.

The second offer is available this weekend. On Saturday and Sunday, January 13 and 14, Starbucks Rewards members can buy one handcrafted beverage and get one free from 12-6 p.m. local time.

This BOGO is valid at participating stores. Note that your free beverage will have to be equal or lesser value ($10 max value) to your first beverage. Like Thursday’s $3 offer, Starbucks’ BOGO offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

Reward members can find both coupons in their Starbucks app and can apply them when ordering ahead, in the app, or in-store. Both offers also exclude delivery services.