As a soda girl, if I had to do a March Madness bracket for my favorite drinks, Fanta Orange would definitely make it into my top two beverage picks. With Fanta Orange announcing its new fruity orange fragrance, Scent Of Fanta, I am eagerly awaiting to see if it smells just like the real thing.

The company is even hosting a three-day immersive experience of this new fragrance for customers to try for themselves in Los Angeles through April 15th at 1306 Abbot Kinney Blvd. I know I’m a Fanta fan, but who really wants to smell like soda all day long?

For me, an orange-smelling perfume will have to be a pass. Please double it and pass it on. However, if you’re not from the California area, don’t worry– customers and Fanta fans who are 18 years or older can enter their information and receive a free Fanta orange-scented perfume, Scent of Fanta through this link here.

Photo via Coke.com

Get your laptop or phone ready for when entries open on April 13th at noon EST. You might just be one of the lucky 250 recipients to get your own bottle.

#SpoonTip: There are so many food and beauty crossovers to try out, including Jamba's new nail polish line

It’s a limited-edition product with a super small supply, so Fanta girlies, make sure your Safari tab is ready to go.