Spoon University Logo
bigpoptart
bigpoptart
News

This Pop-Tarts Party Pastry Is Better Than A Birthday Cake

Pop-Tarts is celebrating its 60th birthday this year. The iconic toaster pastry that fuels elementary school mornings all the way to college Sunday study sessions are, of course, going all out for their diamond jubilee. And no, there’s no big birthday cake involved. Instead, the brand is launching its Pop-Tarts Party Pastry, and *you* can get your hands on one this month. Inspired by the iconic Frosted Strawberry flavor, this large baked good featured a golden crust, strawberry-flavored filling, frosting, and colorful sprinkles. Plus, you can even customize your big Pop-Tart with a variety of phrases to commemorate any occasion. So, if you were thinking of picking up some celebratory cookies or cupcakes…forget that! Here’s how to get your own Pop-Tarts Party Pastry ASAP. 

How big is the Pop-Tarts Party Pastry?

The Pop-Tarts Party Pastry is 73 times larger than the average breakfast treat you can pick up from the grocery store. So, while it might not fit in your toaster, it definitely makes a memorable treat for your next gathering. If you’re hosting a big party, you can feed up to 73 people with this single baked good. (Or, you can save it just for you and your roomies!)

pop-tarts party pastry
Photo from Pop-Tarts

Of course, a big pastry calls for a big box. Each big Pop-Tart will arrive in a three-foot-tall box featuring the iconic white and blue Pop-Tart branding. 

How do I get my own Pop-Tarts Party Pastry?

Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago residents have the chance to get this big, delicious toaster snack delivered directly to their doorstep. It’s a very exclusive offer for those residing in Chicago (zip code 60622) and Los Angeles (zip code 91601) and within 25 miles of the designated zip code. For New York residents, the delivery address must be in Manhattan (zip code 10035) and below 120th Street. No other boroughs or locations qualify.

Head to the official Pop-Tarts store beginning on August 7 at 1 p.m. ET to order yours. The limited-edition Pop-Tarts Party Pastry is $60, which includes shipping. The offer ends on August 9 at 3 p.m. ET, or while supplies last – whichever occurs first. There’s a limit of 15 offers for each participating market.

Editor Girlie, beverage goblin