You've heard of beauty influencers, pet influencers, and even Halloween influencers, but did you know you could realistically be a pizza influencer? And no, I'm not talking about a pro grocery shopper who reviews frozen pizzas or a chef who beautifully handcrafts their dough from scratch with homemade sauce and cheese. I'm talking about the real deal of sampling your favorite local pizzerias for social media. Right now, Slice, a website and app designed to connect pizza lovers to local pizza deliverers, is hiring a true-to-form pizza influencer to join their staff. The job posting states, "You will be the 'face' of the company across TikTok and Instagram, so we’re looking for a creative, entrepreneurial content creator who wants to build their own social profile alongside Slice."

What does the job entail?

Like any good social media star, a lot of your work would involve editing video content, and posting, at minimum, three times a week. I mean, hey, testing out at least three pizzas a week is tough work, but I'm willing to put in the hours. Overall, your job as a pizza influencer would be to interview local pizzeria owners, pizza lovers, fellow food influencers, and beyond to create high-impact content that brings more people into the fold of Slice.

The company is headquartered in New York City and would prefer candidates to also be from the Big Apple, but they are open to all applications from major metropolitan areas. 

As far as experience goes, the job posting requests three or more years of content creation/video editing experience. TikTok has been around since 2016, so a lot of us definitely have that checked off the list. Also, a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is ideal. Finally, the most important requirement of all includes: "A lifetime of pizza eating experience; you must love pizza!"

What benefits come with the job?

Well, first and foremost, the job pays a whopping $85k - $110k. That salary range is stellar, especially for a young social media influencer who just loves food. 

Plus, you don't even have to spend a cent of your paycheck on your social media product because you get a pizza stipend (I should really ask my boss if I can have one of those.) 

Of course, the job also comes with flexible PTO, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K matching up to 4%, and monthly wellness reimbursements. 

Check out the full job listing here and see if you could be the next world-famous pizza influencer.