Spoon University Logo
News

Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Is Back

Updated Published

With over 900 locations nationwide, Olive Garden has been serving customers for over 40 years, opening its first location in the 1980s. With menu items ranging from pasta flights to tiramisu, there’s certainly something for everyone at this chain. 

On Monday, Olive Garden announced that it’s officially “Pasta Season.” For the Italian-style chain, that seems like a year-round event, but in that post, Olive Garden also announced the return of the fan-favorite Never Ending Pasta Bowl. 

The official promotion will run from August 26 until November 17. However, there’s a small and exclusive perk — Olive Garden eClub members and social media followers can enjoy all the different pasta creations immediately. All you have to do is ask your server for a Never Ending Pasta Bowl!

“Guests continue to look for great deals when dining out, and Never Ending Pasta Bowl is the ultimate value,” Jaime Bunker, senior vice president of marketing at Olive Garden, told Food & Wine

What’s Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl promo? 

It’s simple: Never. Ending. Pasta Bowls. What’s not to love? And the best part of the Never Ending Pasta Bowl revival: prices haven’t changed since the promotion relaunched in 2022. 

“This marks the third consecutive year that the price has remained the same,” Brittany Baron, Olive Garden’s communication manager, told Spoon University in an email. 

Although this is Olive Garden’s most popular annual promotion, this isn’t the first time the chain has offered unlimited pasta. In 2019, Olive Garden launched the Lifetime Pasta Pass, which gave 50 lucky card holders access to the Never Ending Pasta Bowl menu year round. The offer is no longer available for purchase. 

The Never Ending Pasta Bowl promotion includes unlimited pasta, breadsticks, and either soup or salad for only $13.99. Guests can also add never-ending toppings to their bowls for only $4.99.

What are the combinations you can make?

Luckily, low prices don’t mean less food. Just like the pasta bowls, the combinations are also never ending. The Never Ending Pasta Bowl promotion includes up to 80 possible combinations with tons of delicious menu items to choose from. Pasta options include fettuccine, spaghetti, rigatoni, and angel hair. Guests may add their choice of protein with meatballs, Italian sausage, or crispy chicken fritta. To top things off, diners have animal-based, vegetarian, and vegan options for sauces as well.

As aforementioned, the promotion includes Olive Garden’s oh-so-good breadsticks and the choice of either soup or salad. Home made soup options include the restaurant’s usual spread of chicken and gnocchi, pasta e fagioli, minestrone, and zuppa toscana. And don’t forget the parmesan cheese! 

Make sure to take advantage of the low prices and copious amount of food, remember all you need to do is ask your server for a Never Ending Pasta Bowl.

Emma a is member of the Spoon University National Writers Program. She enjoys writing about anything and everything from food trends on social media to the latest fast food drop.  Outside of Spoon U, Emma is a senior Communication and Media Studies major at Pace University. There, she is the president of Her Campus at Pace and a writer for the school paper, the Pace Press. Emma is also an honors college student who will be completing her senior thesis in the coming year. She is graduating a year early in May of 2025.  In her free time, Emma can frequently be found cafe-hopping around NYC on the hunt for the best oat milk cappuccino. She loves to try new ice cream places and is always happy to lay back, watch a movie, and eat some good Chinese food. Most of all, Emma loves a good charcuterie spread (because who doesn't), and her dream job would be professional cheese pairing.