Olive Garden is the ultimate casual dining experience: bottomless, buttery breadsticks, heaping plates of lasagna, ravioli, and fettuccine alfredo, all at wallet-friendly prices. While it may not be the most authentic Italian dining, you can’t beat the laidback, comfortable atmosphere of the classic family-style restaurant we all know and love.

What is the never ending pasta bowl?

If you just can’t get enough of Olive Garden pasta, it’s your lucky month. The Never Ending Pasta Bowl will be back September 25, but Olive Garden eClub members will get special early access come September 18. The Never-Ending Pasta Bowl is exactly what it sounds like: unlimited servings of pasta, sauces, and toppings. The offer is dine-in only. Check out Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl Countdown here.

What are the never ending pasta bowl combinations?

For pasta, guests can choose from fettuccine, spaghetti, rigatoni, or angel hair pasta. For sauce, choose from creamy mushroom, traditional marinara, five cheese marinara, traditional meat sauce, or alfredo. Never-ending toppings (meatballs, Italian sausage, and crispy chicken fritta) can be added for $4.99.

Olive Garden’s best pasta combinations, ranked

While we wait in anxious anticipation for the Never Ending Pasta Bowl’s return, we pulled together a comprehensive ranking of the best pasta, sauce, and topping combinations at Olive Garden for inspiration, according to the Internet (note that the Never Ending Pasta Bowl Menu has limited options).

1. Fettuccine/Spaghetti with Traditional Meat Sauce

This is an Olive Garden take on a typical spaghetti meal, and the general consensus is that this dish is pretty solid. The meat sauce is a go-to for many who frequent Olive Garden, and it just makes sense to pair it with a classic long pasta shape. You can always add meatballs, too.

2. Rigatoni with Five Cheese Marinara and Crispy Chicken Fritta

The ooey, gooey cheese marinara sauce fits the small rigatoni shape perfectly, while the crispy chicken adds extra bite. That’s a meal that I never want to end!

3. Fettuccine/Angel Hair with Alfredo

Aside from their breadsticks, Olive Garden is infamous for their selection of alfredo dishes, so you can’t go wrong with fettuccine alfredo. For a lighter pasta, opt for angel hair. 

4. Rigatoni with Creamy Mushroom

Although ranking last, the creamy mushroom sauce is a great option for mushroom lovers, and pairs wonderfully with rigatoni.

With the Never Ending Pasta Bowl, the pasta-bilities are truly infinite! Check it out at your nearest Olive Garden September 25 for $13.99, or as early as September 18 for eClub members.