The Stanley Quencher is, without a doubt, one of the most sought-after items of the summer. The most popular colors are constantly out of stock, with past drops having sold out in as quickly as 12 minutes. So basically, if you want a Stanley Quencher in that cute new color, you need to be on your game.

Good news, I'm here to help. Today, June 27, the water bottle brand released the infamous 40-ounce Stanley Quencher in lavender. 

Where can you buy the new Stanley Quencher in lavender?

The lavender 40oz Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler is available for purchase on the Stanley website and at Dick's Sporting Goods. But hurry, as the new colors tend to sell out very fast.

How much does the new Stanley Quencher in lavender cost?

The lavender tumbler costs $45, if you are lucky enough to snag one before they sell out. If you miss out on the original launch but have your heart set on the beautiful Lavender shade, it will likely be available from eBay resellers for around $70. 

The lavender shade is super cute, and I am guessing it will sell out very fast. If you're hoping to get your hands on one of these beautiful new tumblers, you might want to go ahead and pre-order. Otherwise, be prepared to drop everything and make your order tomorrow morning, because the Tumbler Games are on. I wish you the best of luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!