June 10 is National Iced Tea Day, and if you’re like me, you’re ready to be sitting out on the deck sipping from an iced cold glass of tea under the warm sun. Sweetened or unsweetened, herbal or black, there are so many different types and while it can be hard to find the perfect one that meets all your summer sipping needs. But thankfully, with so many great deals, today is the perfect day to experiment with a new blend and quench your thirst. 

Dunkin’

Dunkin’ rewards members can purchase Dunkin’ Refreshers for just $3 in honor of National Iced Tea Day. 

DavidsTea

DavidsTea is reducing the price on all of the iced teas by 25% now through June 30 on the website.

Harney & Sons

Fresh brewed iced teas will be 25% off on the Harney & Sons website in honor of National Iced Tea Day. The deal will apply automatically at checkout, so no code is required!

La Madeleine

If you have the La Madeleine app, the brand will be giving away free regular iced tea today. Customers can redeem the deal with any dine-in or to-go purchase.

Long John Silver’s

Long John Silver’s customers can get a free regular 20-ounce iced tea when they buy a meal or platter today only.   

Lipton

Lipton Iced Tea and Uber Eats have partnered for a limited-time offer in celebration of National Iced Tea Day. Some Lipton Iced Tea 12 packs have been specially marked with a code for $5 off on Uber Eats orders.

McAlister’s

Running June 7 to 10, McAlister’s loyalty members can score a free tea when they buy an entree in-store (excluding kids' meals) at participating locations while supplies last.

PJ’s Coffee

Between June 9 and 11, PJ’s Coffee customers can enjoy a 32-ounce iced tea and tea mixers for half off in-store.

Raising Cane’s

Raising Cane’s Caniac Club members can score a free 22-ounce iced tea today.

Teapigs

Save 15% on the Teapigs website today using the code HAPPYTEADAY in honor of National Iced Tea Day.