For many, the most nostalgic lunch combo is a hot bowl of tomato soup paired with a grilled cheese. Now, I am a traditionalist and like to have the sweet can of condensed Campbell's soup and cheap white bread toast filled with Kraft Singles. (I can save all of my fancy legitimate cheese slices for a charcuterie board.) Of course, there are many ways to celebrate the hallowed Kraft Single, and Top Chef finalist Shirley Chung is celebrating them in a whole new way with her Kraft Singles Soup Dumplings, otherwise called "Souplings." Not only is she a television-famous chef, but she also runs Ms Chi Café, known for having the best dumplings in Los Angeles, according to the LA Times. Her new venture with Kraft is sure to satisfy the kids and the kids at heart.

Photo via Kraft

What do the Kraft Singles Soup Dumplings contain?

This fusion offers the perfect bite of tomato soup, croutons, and melty cheese in one wrapper. “I love marrying traditional, authentic Chinese cuisine in new and progressive American ways,” Chung said. “What better way to marry the traditions of Chinese cuisine than with the delightful, simple flavors of grilled cheese and tomato soup? Of course, I had to use Kraft Singles as the best and meltiest American Cheese for an amazing grilled cheese however you enjoy it."

While you do not need to dunk these dumplings into a bowl of tomato soup, it would definitely make for an even better lunch, dinner, or appetizer. 

Where can I buy Kraft Singles Souplings?

Starting today, these soup dumplings will be served at Chung's Ms Chi Café in California and is also available online for delivery across the United States. You can order them to ship right to your door via Goldbelly for $100. Plus, Goldbelly ships other offerings from Ms Chi's as well. This is perfect for the dumpling fan on the East Coast. 

If you don't get your own pack of Kraft Singles Souplings, you can try one of Chungs Chinese American fusion recipes for yourself at home. Opt for these Jumbo Cheeseburger Potstickers, one of her signature dishes.