If you didn’t already know, Kendall Jenner, American model, socialite, and businesswoman, launched her very own tequila brand, 818 Tequila, in 2021. While 818 has gained popularity, so has the model, and she decided to surprise college students with a mini tour to four lucky schools. Kendall made visits to The Ohio State University, Indiana University, the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and the University of Michigan. 

During her visits, the founder made stops at each of the colleges’ well known bars and students’ favorite spots. Her college tour took place just one day after her appearance at the Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit in Cleveland, Ohio. It only made sense that her first stop was to Ohio’s one and only, The Ohio State University. 

Kendall Jenner visits The Ohio State University.

After Kendall made a pit-stop at Buckeye Wine and Spirits, right around the corner from OSU’s main campus, she headed toward the university to surprise hundreds of 818 fans. She arrived in style to two of Ohio State’s most popular bars, Standard Hall and Townhall, where she served partygoers specially-crafted 818 drinks. She poured 818 margaritas, espresso martinis, and her 818 Tequila Blanco at both of these locations. Townhall decked its entire venue out in all things 818 — it provided 818 merch, videos of Kendall’s brand on a big screen, and more. Right as she left, she posted a TikTok in an Ohio State sweatshirt on campus, leaving students excited to try and find her after class. From an Ohio State student who didn’t know Kendall was visiting, I can say I am still upset that I missed her surprise visit, even as someone who doesn’t drink tequila. 

Kendall Jenner stops at Indiana University.

Soon after Kendall left Ohio, she made her way to Indiana University, where she signed 818 bottles for staff at a few different locations. She first stopped at Kroger to sign bottles and promote her brand. She then made a stop at Big Red Liquors to meet fans and celebrate her brand. Lastly, after signing an ample amount of 818 bottles, she hosted a margarita tasting at the Upstairs Pub and took photos with fans. 

Kendall Jenner hangs out at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.

For Kendall’s next stop of her college tour, she went to the University of Illinois. First, she stopped at a popular off-campus bar, KAMS, where she hosted an 818 Happy Hour Takeover. Later in the evening, she stopped at Joe’s Brewery, where she, again, served her specially made drinks, as well as met with 818 Tequila campus brand ambassadors — sounds like an awesome gig to me.

Last but not least, Kendall Jenner goes to the University of Michigan.

For the last stop of Kendall’s mini college tour, she made way to Ann Arbor to surprise students. She stopped at Falsetta’s Market for a quick “cheers” with fans, and then had a meet-and-greet at Top Shelf Liquors. Later in the day, the 818 founder surprised a group of University of Michigan students who live at an off-campus house known as the “818 House” with 818 merchandise and gifted them bottles of 818 and Eight Reserve.