If you're celebrating an aced exam, a major anniversary, or simply surviving college up until this point, there's no better way to do it than with some delicious cheap wine in hand. Of course, we're all familiar with boxed Franzia, Cupcake Vineyards, and Barefoot Wine, but Twitter/X is becoming obsessed with a different affordable option: Josh Cellars. Available at retailers such as Target, Walmart, CVS, and the like, Josh offers everything from Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir to Chardonnay and Prosecco for less than $20 a bottle. Of course, Josh has been getting the royal meme treatment ever since user @OptimusGrind__'s post went viral in early January. It reads, "I’m not gonna keep telling y’all to grow up and leave that Stella & Barefoot alone," paired with a photo of Josh Merlot. Of course, in classic social media fashion, the conversation quickly devolved into praising Josh. TBH, it is a great buy for red wine lovers who don't want to spend a ton of money. For all of you new Josh lovers out there, here are the best Josh wine memes that are worthy of a toast. 

Josh at The Last Supper

"This is my Josh of the covenant, which is poured out for many." - Jesus

Friday Nights

It's Josh and jeans Friday, and everyone is invited. 

Josh vs. Justin

There are simply so many J-named wines to sip. Plus, there's also Joe wine to try, too!

Wake up in the morning...

"'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin' back..." JK, I will always come back for more Josh. 

A PR Win

And they didn't even have to run an expensive campaign. 

Bottoms Up

"Yo, Trey–Do you think you could buy me a bottle of [Josh] Rosé?"

2024's Hottest Baby Name

Yes, and his brother shall be named Charles Shaw.

My Favorite Pastime

"God's Plan" is for me to enjoy this Josh Reserve North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon.

This wine is made with 100% natural Josh.

As long as Josh Groban and Josh Hutcherson are spared... I am OK with this. 

It's not a party without Josh. 

Wait... you only have Dom Pérignon? Boring!

Dressed To The Nines

It's a special occasion, so you must break out the tie. I mean, Josh has a literal Wine Club