As we already know, it’s pumpkin season. Everything is either pumpkin-flavored or pumpkin-shaped — who doesn’t love browsing for fancy pumpkin-shaped pots you’ll never buy? What’s more, today is National Pumpkin Day! There’s no better way to celebrate than with a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Better yet, at Starbucks, you can get any drink half off — today only.

What’s the Starbucks half off deal?

For the Starbucks ‘Yay Day’ deal, reward members can enjoy half off any standard menu size (!!!) handcrafted drink from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. today. Customers can find the Yay Day coupon in the Starbucks app which can be applied at checkout on the app or at the register of participating stores.

Since it’s also National Pumpkin Day, celebrating customers could use the Yay Day offer for half off on any of Starbucks’ pumpkin-flavored drinks like the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte — a creamy chai tea latte with pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice on top. Or maybe the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Starbucks’ cold brew sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with pumpkin cream cold foam, and a dusting of pumpkin spice on top. And of course, you could opt for the PSL — Starbucks Signature Espresso and steamed milk with the flavor combination of real pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove which is topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices. 

The deal is limited to one drink per member and excludes bottled and canned beverages, as well as alcohol. The ‘Yay Day’ offer is also not available for delivery on Uber Eats or DoorDash.  

Grab your 50 percent off drinks folks, this offer is only available for six hours!