Cue up "Graduation (Friends Forever)" by Vitamin C and get ready to turn your grad cap tassel because you did it! For the class of 2024, all of those late-night study sessions, long days in the library, and early-morning commutes paid off. Whether you are walking the stage at your high school, college, or even Ph.D. programs, you deserve a treat for doing all of that hard work. Before you venture off onto your next chapter of life, grab a cookie, cupcake, free entree, and beyond. These graduation food deals are made just for you, grad. Congrats to the class of 2024, you got this.

1. Insomnia Cookies

Now through June 3, head into your local Insomnia Cookies location with your 2024 graduation cap and gown to score a free classic cookie. You definitely deserve that double chocolate mint cookie. 

2. TGI Fridays

Wear your cap and gown to TGI Fridays and score a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree. You deserve it, grad! The loaded potato skins are just the best. 

3. Magnolia Bakery

Rock your cap and gown and/or bring in your diploma to your nearby Magnolia Bakery and you'll get a cupcake on the house. Nothing tastes better with a diploma than an iconic Magnolia red velvet cupcake.  

4. P.F. Chang's

Through June 30, graduates can score a free entree at P.F. Chang's when you make a reservation of four or more. Wear your cap and gown or bring your diploma to get the offer. I can't wait to secure some free beef and broccoli. 

5. Buca di Beppo

Celebrate with your fam and friends at Buca di Beppo and you'll get a free cannoli as a graduation present. Get ready to split some huge bowls of spaghetti and fettuccine with your favorite people.