Spoon University Logo
dunkin
dunkin
News

Dunkin’ Collabed With Chef Nick DiGiovanni For 4 New Iced Coffees

Pumpkin spice and other fall-vibe items have slowly been creeping up on us. But let’s face it, it’s still July, the peak summer month. Dunkin’ seems to want to keep the summer vibes for as long as possible. Since May, the coffee chain has brought the vacay vibes with the Kiwi Watermelon Dunkin’ Refresher and Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee. Then last month, Dunkin’ brought the heat with hot honey and s’mores offerings. Now, “Dunkin’Tern,” celebrity chef, cookbook author, and social media star Nick DiGiovanni debuting The Chef Nick Menu with Dunkin’ featuring four iced coffee creations for a limited time.

What’s The Chef Nick Menu?

The four new iced coffees coming to Dunkin’ are the Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee with Sweet Cold Foam, Caramel Coconut Cream Iced Coffee, Mocha Vanilla Iced Coffee, and Caramel Almondmilk Iced Coffee.

The iced coffees will be available nationwide exclusively through the Dunkin’ mobile app for a limited time starting today, July 31.

But, let’s get into these new iced coffees. 

Dunkin'
Photo from Dunkin’

The Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee with Sweet Cold Foam features flavors of blueberry and sweet pastry dough. It’s then topped with Sweet Cold Foam for a fresh take on Dunkin’s famous classics – iced coffee and the beloved blueberry donut.

Dunkin'
Photo from Dunkin’

The Caramel Coconut Cream Iced Coffee is the coffee chain’s tropical take with a mix of caramel and coconut flavors. Chef Nick insisted on a coconut-forward beverage for this lineup.

Dunkin'
Photo from Dunkin’

Chocolate lovers, the Mocha Vanilla Iced Coffee might be the one for you to try. This iced beverage combines notes of sweet vanilla and mocha with the classic Dunkin’ iced coffee for the ultimate cool, coffee combination.

Dunkin'
Photo from Dunkin’

Last, but not least is the Caramel Almondmilk Iced Coffee. Curated by Chef Nick and his love for all things caramel, this iced coffee has notes of caramel and a splash of almondmilk, this specialty coffee is slightly sweet but still bold.

Coffee enthusiasts, make your way to the Dunkin’ app now to order Chef Nick’s Dunkin’ iced coffee creations before summer officially slips away.

Giselle Medina is the associate editor for Spoon University where she helps oversee food coverage of news, pop culture, trends, and celebrities. As someone with a huge sweet tooth, she's always on the hunt for a good chocolate chip cookie. Shoot her an email at gisellemedina@hercampus.com or follow her @giselle_medinaa.