Pumpkin spice lattes might be everywhere now, but it’s still hot. If you’re looking for a way to cool down while still being in the fall spirit, Dairy Queen has you covered. Aside from offering new and returning favorites, Dairy Queen Blizzards will be less than a dollar. Yep, you read that right. 

Did you know that the Blizzard was invented in 1985?? To celebrate the treat, Blizzards will be only 85 cents (!!!).

How to get an 85-cent Blizzard

This one-time deal will be from September 11 through September 24. But, there’s a small catch — you can get your 85-cent-small-Blizzard only through the app

What to expect from DQ’s fall menu

Aside from DQ’s less-than-a-dollar deal, the flavor choices are endless now that they released its fall menu, including the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. It features vanilla soft serve mixed with real pumpkin pie pieces topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.

But if you’re not into pumpkin pie (no judgment here), there are other Blizzards to choose from.

Like the Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Blizzard, a returning flavor that mixes chewy chunks of Snickerdoodle cookie dough and cinnamon sugar into their soft serve. The Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard is the vanilla soft serve blended with Oreo pieces and cocoa fudge. The blended treat is topped with whipped cream to get that hot cocoa feel. The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie Blizzard mixes the peanut butter cups and graham pie crust into the soft serve, topped with whipped cream. The Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Blizzard features cheesecake pieces and fudge-covered salty caramel pieces blended into vanilla soft serve. The Choco-Dipped Strawberry Blizzard is the only summer-esque blended treat in my opinion with strawberry and chocolate chunks combined into the soft serve. Finally, the Royal Reese’s Fluffernutter Blizzard is DQ’s newest addition. This new creation brings together the peanut butter cups, peanut butter swirls, and the vanilla soft serve with a marshmallow center.

So, be on the lookout for the app-exclusive deal (the offer might also take up to 24-hours to appear).