With Starbucks' classic Pumpkin Spice Latte arriving on August 28th this year, the flavors of fall have arrived nice and early.  Below, I have compiled a list of fall foods and drinks to comfort you during the approaching sweater weather. 

Apple Cider Donuts

A classic staple in fall foods. These delicious and sugary donuts make any apple picking experience instantly better! Perfect to enjoy with a nice cup of coffee for breakfast or as a sweet treat for dessert. 

Apple Cider

Sometimes all you need is a nice cup of flavorful apple cider to make your day that much better. This tart and sweet drink is liquid fall.

*Spoon tip: heat up a cup of apple cider in the microwave to have a tummy-warming experience you're sure to love!

Paige Rossi

Maple Syrup Candy

Do you ever feel the urge to have some maple syrup but feel that you can only douse your breakfast foods with it? Fear no more! Maple syrup candy is now available for you to buy for the moments when all you want is maple syrup! This candy is made from real maple syrup. Your taste buds will not be able to tell the difference between the real stuff and this candy!

Pumpkin Seeds 

A food that I think is underrated. Have you ever had roasted pumpkin seeds? They are a perfect grab-and-go snack that packs in antioxidants, protein, and fiber all in one little bite. If you want to add some spices to the pumpkin seeds, sprinkle them before you roast them in the oven with paprika or cinnamon or any other spice to make them more flavorful. Also, if you're like me and don't have time to roast your own pumpkin seeds, don't fear because they are sold in the grocery store (sometimes called pepita seeds)! 

DARK CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN SEED BARKTHINS

Sound the alarms because this is BIG! Barkthins are already incredibly addicting, so adding pumpkin seeds makes them even better! This chocolate snack is both crunchy and sweet.  However, now with pumpkin seeds, they're ~healthy~ (at least you can tell yourself that!) and even better than ever!

Chobani Flip Pumpkin Harvest Crisp

Chobani Flip is raising the bar for pumpkin spice season. The creamy texture of Greek yogurt mashed with pumpkin flavor makes for a pseudo-pumpkin pie. Great for all times of the day, even as a good dessert option!

HALO TOP PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM

Halo Top Creamery has done it again! Making delicious ice cream flavors guilty free! This pumpkin pie flavor will surely satisfy your fall sweet tooth! Sit back, sip your pumpkin spiced latte, watch the leaves turn colors, and eat this yummy dessert! For those looking to fully indulge, Dairy Queen has announced a pumpkin flavored blizzard

Trader Joes Pumpkin Butter

Don't judge a book by its cover. Pumpkin butter is life changing. Spread it on your toast for a breakfast bursting with fall flavors. This butter is the perfect sweetness; not an overpowering or artificial flavor. Almond butter and other nut butters have gained popularity recently. Switch it up and try this pumpkin butter instead! I promise it will not disappoint. 

Trader Joes Oatmeal Cranberry Dunkers

If you're like me, you think Trader Joes' Dunkers are addicting. This variation of the original chocolate chip dunkers is another way to get you into the fall spirit. They are drizzled with white fudge and are perfect for dipping into piping hot coffee in the morning (or hot apple cider if you take my advice!)   

Butternut Squash

This vegetable is underutilized. Butternut squash is delicious roasted as a side for dinner or on top of a salad. You can even roast it and put it in your pasta! It is also easily pureed and made into a soup. I've even seen butternut squash mac n' cheese! The opportunities are endless! 

Mallomars

Unknown to many, Mallomars are not produced all year round. They are only manufactured in the cool months (September-March) to ensure the chocolate and marshmallows do not melt during shipping. So, make sure you stock up on Mallomars and store them in your freezer for the warmer months!

People.com has compiled a list of pumpkin spice foods that are available if you are looking for more fall food options. Check it out!