Spoon University Logo
Celsius university
Celsius university
News

Celsius University Aims To Help Students Prepare For Post-Grad Jobs

The job and internship hunt can often feel like a full-time job on its own. From curating the perfect application to acing rounds of interviews to waiting weeks to either be ghosted by an employer or to receive the answer “you don’t have enough experience yet,” the process can be extremely frustrating and is becoming increasingly more common. Energy drink brand Celsius understands the job market struggle and curated a program to assist students with their experience level. Enter Celsius University, a program aimed to help students prepare for post-grad jobs. From today to July 26, Celsius University is hosting its annual fall conference where ambassadors can attend a variety of workshops and engage in networking opportunities.

What is Celsius University?

The popular energy drink brand Celsius launched a paid student marketing program in 2022 that has been taking college campuses by storm. The program, Celsius University, is open to people ages 18 to 25 looking to gain experience in marketing and brand management on campus.

Since the development of the program, the number of student marketing ambassadors has grown from 18 in 2022 to 203 in 2024 and is currently offered on 76 different campuses.

Starting today until July 26, Celsius University is hosting its annual fall conference at Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to give their ambassadors the opportunity to attend workshops, meet company executives, learn about career opportunities, and network.

What does being a Student Marketing Ambassador entail?

In this role, Student Marketing Ambassadors are expected to create and support professional relationships, create brand awareness through sampling events and innovative marketing techniques as well as analyze and effectively use trends to engage with students and Celsius on campus.

Celsius University has already closed the applications to become an on campus ambassador, but follow @celsiusofficial on Instagram and Celsius Holdings, Inc. on linkedIn to stay informed.  

Behind the scenes, members of the marketing program must also manage and organize inventory, compose in-depth reports regarding campus events, and support sales and events teams.

Celsius University has already closed the applications to become an on-campus ambassador but follow @celsiusofficial on Instagram and Celsius Holdings, Inc. on LinkedIn to stay informed.

Beth Shoop is a member of the Spoon University National Writers Program as well as a student at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. In her role at Spoon University she researches, analyzes, and writes stories surrounding the latest food trends, content creators, and other breaking news in the food and drink world! Beth is a rising senior majoring in journalism with minors in digital media analytics, sports communication, and leadership. Beyond Spoon University, Beth works as the editor-in-chief of Her Campus at UW–Madison, where she writes, edits, and publishes all lifestyle articles written by club members. Additionally, Beth has written for UW–Madison’s student newspaper, The Daily Cardinal, acted as the Communications Associate for the Wisconsin Union, and worked as the Vice President of Media for CHAARG, an all-female workout and wellness group at UW–Madison. In her free time, Beth can be found going on walks around the stunning UW–Madison campus, taking classes at her local spinning studio, or grabbing coffee with friends. She loves ending her night with a few episodes of Modern Family, a Netflix dating show, or Dance Moms (it’s a must watch for a Pittsburgh Native).