Spoon University Logo
CarvelDeal
CarvelDeal
News

Carvel Is Celebrating National Soft Serve Day With A Great Deal

Monday, August 19, is National Soft Serve Day and who better to celebrate with than Carvel? The iconic ice cream brand is offering delicious deals to customers on this stunning day, and they’re also commemorating their 90th birthday. From ice cream cakes and hand-crafted shakes to soft serve and unique scooped flavors, they have captured the hearts of sweet treat lovers for nine decades. Carvel has been deemed the crafter of The Original Soft Serve we all know and love, so where else could you possibly get a better inside scoop on this holiday? 

What deals are available for National Soft Serve Day?

On August 19 customers can treat themselves to a 90-cent cup or cone of soft serve ice cream in honor of Carvel’s 90th birthday. This deal is available all day and limited to one per person, so bring your family and friends to celebrate. Your favorite toppings are available but you will be charged an extra cost.

What flavors can I get?

Carvel has a wide variety of soft serve flavors that are sure to satisfy any ice cream lover that walks in. Of course, the classic chocolate, vanilla and twist are at the top of the list. Their menu also features unique flavors including Vanilla Carvelite—a twist on classic French Vanilla, Oatly—a non-dairy option, Strawberry, Pistachio, Oreo Cookie, Coconut, Black Raspberry, Chocolate Hazelnut, Cold Brew Coffee, and Mint.

The franchise is also adding a special Birthday Cake flavor for customers who want to add a cherry on top of their 90-year celebration. 

Are any deals eligible for delivery?

If you can’t find a local Carvel location near you, no worries! Some of your favorite delivery platforms are serving up some great deals to celebrate this national holiday with you. With the purchase of any Carvel soft serve flavor, customers on DoorDash, Grubhub, and UberEats can access a $0 delivery fee. This offer is available from August 19-25. 

What else is Carvel scooping up this summer?

If you’re looking to celebrate National Soft Serve Day, but soft serve isn’t your go-to, Carvel’s menu features a wide variety of mouth-watering desserts to keep you cool. Their menu features a brand new Birthday Cake Carvelanche, which features the birthday cake soft serve base, and their signature birthday cake crunchies.

Now call me basic, but one of my personal favorites has to be their Strawberry Thick Shake. With chunks of strawberries, and filled with cream, how could you say no? Their menu also features a Chocolate Crunchies Cone, which is their chocolate soft serve dipped in their signature chewy crunchies that we all know and love. Don’t forget to get a headstart on their new fall items, which include scooped Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream, a Pumpkin Cheesecake Sundae Dasher, and a Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream sandwich. 

Juliana is a writer for Spoon University's National Writers Program. She reports on all things food and any new foodie trends circulating social media.Before joining SpoonHQ Juliana was a staff writer for her university's student-run newspaper, the Suffolk Journal, when she was attending Suffolk University in the heart of Boston. She wrote a variety of articles that covered Arts, campus life, student clubs, and News. She is going to be a junior at Endicott College in the fall with a major in Journalism.Juliana loves going on walks, working out, hanging out with family and friends, and watching her favorite TV shows in her spare time. Some of her favorite foods come from recipes rooted in her family's Portuguese culture.https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliana-pinto-a88452266/