Dearest gentle readers, if you haven’t heard already, the third season of Bridgerton has been announced. The period drama series will be following other Netflix original series such as Stranger Things and The Witcher, and will debut in two parts — part one on May 16 and part two on June 13. We’re sure in for a delight and "the ton" has already started placing their bets. This author suggests adding some treats to your viewing experience, like tea or coffee. For your coffee maybe, Bridgerton-themed International Delight creamers?

What are International Delight’s new Bridgerton-themed products?

International Delight will launch three new and limited-edition products — all inspired by the hit Netflix series.

These products include two 32-ounce creamers and a 64-ounce iced coffee. The Berries & Crème creamer is described as a “creamy, fruity flavor soirée” (I, however, cannot stop thinking of the Berries & Cream little lad). The English Toffee is the other creamer flavor that features notes of chocolate and caramel. Both creamers will be priced at $4.29. Lastly, is the Berries & Crème Iced Coffee. This $4.99 carton is a contrast to the steamy and drama-filled series providing a sweet flavoring of fruity berries and rich crème in your iced coffee, according to PR Newswire.

However, it is still The Grinch’s time to shine with peppermint mocha and frosted sugar cookie creamers as well as a peppermint mocha iced coffee so, International Delight’s trio will not hit the stores until the end of the holiday season.