When it comes to coffee chains, some remain entirely devoted to Starbucks and their rewards apps. Others are die-hard Dunkin' loyalists, seeking out the best sweet drinks to fuel their morning commutes. However, one cannot ignore those who are Tim Hortons fans through and through. The coffee chain, which originally began in Canada and is headquartered in Toronto, has become a favorite caffeine spot for many Americans, too. Why are people so utterly obsessed with Timmies? For one, they are iconic for delicious donut holes — Timbits, as well as its famous apple fritters, and honey crullers. Better yet, it has an array of baked goods including bagels, croissants, and even charity Smile Cookies. Second, it is also the spot that coffee lovers drive through to pick up their morning cups. While the black coffee, espresso shots, and plain cold brews are a wonderful choice, these are the best-flavored options you can pick up. Here are the seven best Tim Hortons coffee drinks to order in the AM. 

1. Vanilla Iced Coffee

Photo via Tim Hortons

It's a classic order at every coffee chain and local shop. However, Tim Hortons' Vanilla Iced Coffee exists on another plane. This order singlehandedly cured me during a long summer internship in New York. It is perfectly balanced with sweet vanilla flavors and a bit of cream. IMHO, this is a much better mix of coffee to milk than an iced vanilla latte, but you do you. 

2. Double Double

Photo via Tim Hortons 

IYKYK! The "Double Double" is a simple, yet popular order. In fact, it's common Canadian slang. Simply, it is a hot coffee served with two creams and two sugars. You can't go wrong with this beloved order. Fun fact: In 2004, the word Double Double was added to the Canadian Oxford Dictionary.

3. Caramel Cream Cold Brew w/ Cold Foam

Photo via Tim Hortons

Cold brew is always a good move for the strong coffee lover on the go. (It is a go-to during finals season, for sure!) If you need a hint of sweetness in your cold cup, the caramel cream is the best addition. It perfectly entwines with the nutty, rich flavors of the cold-steeped coffee beans.

4. Oreo Iced Capp

Photo via Tim Hortons

If you're utterly obsessed with Starbucks' Frappuccinos or Dunkin's frozen coffee options, you will love the cookie goodness of Tim Hortons' Oreo Iced Capp. Some stores only keep this on deck for a limited time, so if you see it, make sure to get the vanilla and chocolate wafer crumb drink ASAP. It's a delicious and energizing drink and/or dessert. 

5. Hazelnut Mocha Latte Topped w/ Nutella

Photo via Tim Hortons

Hazelnut and chocolate are the most iconic duo. (Sorry, peanut butter and jelly.) The U.S. stores recently added hazelnut and mocha offerings with Nutella back to the menu, and it is a welcome return. The traditional latte choice will warm you up and make any typical work or school day feel just a little easier. 

6. Iced Caramel Macchiato 

Photo via Tim Hortons

If you need a little pick-me-up, the Tim Hortons Iced Caramel Macchiato is your gal. This espresso drink is sweet and fancy. I personally add an extra shot of espresso for the caffeine boost, but the creamy drink is fabulous as is. Just make sure to mix it before drinking. 

7. Vanilla Almond Iced Latte

Photo via Tim Hortons

For all the non-dairy girlies who still want a good creamy balance with their coffee, the Vanilla Almond Iced Latte is your new favorite order. Trust us, it's perfect.