Spoon University Logo
aperol
aperol
News

Ashley Park Stars In Aperol’s Bubbly Tennis Capsule Collection

The US Open will be shining with bright orange this summer as Aperol makes its return to the Grand Slam event, which takes place August 26 to 30. The Italian Aperitivo is bringing a summery, bubbly vibe to guests as an official partner of the tournament. Aperol not only wants to provide guests with a refreshing drink but also an Italian-inspired experience for them to remember. The experience includes Aperol Spritz bars, snacks, and a tennis capsule collection that stars Ashley Park — multi-nominated actress and singer most known for her role as Mindy Chen in the Netflix series Emily in Paris.

What’s Aperol’s Tennis Capsule Collection?

Aside from sauntering around the stadium with a spritz in hand, guests can rep the brand with the new collection fashion. Aperol created a capsule collection blending the signature colors of the brand with the trending tennis-core style. You can shop the collection beginning today to start prepping your outfits soon! The collection includes a variety of sweater vests, hats, t-shirts, skirts, and more.

Aperol
Photo from Ashley Randall for Aperol

Tennis, spritz, and fashion lover Ashley Park will be donning her orange and white sweaters, skirts and hats as she becomes enthralled in the championship. As an avid tennis and spritz fan, Park said attending this competition with Aperol is a dream.

Aperol
Photo from Ashley Randall for Aperol

“I can’t wait to watch the US Open and enjoy the match while sipping a bright and bubbly Aperol Spritz, which became one of my favorite cocktails while filming in Europe,” Park said in a press release. “The vibrant flavor makes it perfect for spending time in the sun together with my favorite people.”

What else to expect from Aperol during the US Open.

Aperol Spritz lovers you’re in luck, there will be an Aperol Spritz Bar east of the main entrance of Arthur Ashe Stadium. The Aperol branded patio space will serve its signature bubbly drinks and Aperitivo boxes filled with little snacks and goodies to enjoy.

No matter where you turn at the competition, an Aperol Spritz will be near. Around court five, an Italian Ape Truck will be stationed and two Aperol Bar Carts will be available inside the stadium on the west side and outside of the Food Village.

Aperol is eager to begin their celebration so to get in the spirit they are opening the Aperol Spritz Bar early. From August 19 to 25, guests can begin to enjoy and get in the spirit of competition with a yummy spritz and snack.

Whether you’re at home or in the stadium, you can celebrate the championship and the love of Aperol through their bright, bubbly bevs and branded apparel. 

Beth Shoop is a member of the Spoon University National Writers Program as well as a student at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. In her role at Spoon University she researches, analyzes, and writes stories surrounding the latest food trends, content creators, and other breaking news in the food and drink world! Beth is a rising senior majoring in journalism with minors in digital media analytics, sports communication, and leadership. Beyond Spoon University, Beth works as the editor-in-chief of Her Campus at UW–Madison, where she writes, edits, and publishes all lifestyle articles written by club members. Additionally, Beth has written for UW–Madison’s student newspaper, The Daily Cardinal, acted as the Communications Associate for the Wisconsin Union, and worked as the Vice President of Media for CHAARG, an all-female workout and wellness group at UW–Madison. In her free time, Beth can be found going on walks around the stunning UW–Madison campus, taking classes at her local spinning studio, or grabbing coffee with friends. She loves ending her night with a few episodes of Modern Family, a Netflix dating show, or Dance Moms (it’s a must watch for a Pittsburgh Native).