It has already been established that nothing goes better together than chicken wings and football. In 2023, a national Omnibus survey was conducted followed by a series of blind taste tests in four distinct geographic regions for the best chicken wing. The consensus? Applebee's Grill and Bar’s Classic Buffalo Boneless Wings were preferred in every region over competitive national chains. Thus crowning the fast food restaurant chain America’s Favorite Boneless Wings. To continue the high of being named the best, Applebee's announced that it has entered into a multi-year partnership agreement designating Applebee’s as the Official Grill and Bar of the NFL. With this new partnership, the fast food restaurant chain will be offering free boneless chicken wings during the 2024 NFL Draft. 

How to get free boneless chicken wings at Applebee’s.

“Applebee’s fans are NFL fans, which is why we are excited to bring America’s Favorite Grill + Bar together with America’s number one sport in a way that will create a fun and engaging experience for all,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s Grill and Bar in a press release. “From America’s Favorite Boneless Wings, Mozzarella Sticks and more to a wide range of bar offerings, there’s no better place than Applebee’s to enjoy watching football. We can’t wait to provide great experiences and NFL opportunities to our fans.”

And what better NFL opportunity to start off with than the 2024 NFL Draft? Applebee’s is celebrating the 2024 NFL Draft with a 20 free (!!!) boneless chicken wings offer. This offer is only valid with a $40 online purchase from Thursday, April 25 to Sunday, April 27.

Applebee’s and boneless chicken wing lovers alike can order directly from the fast food restaurant chain’s website or app using the code NFLDRAFT24. There is a limit of one order of free boneless wings per order and the code is not valid on third-party delivery sites.