Spoon University Logo
applebees
applebees
News

Applebee’s Grill + Bar Now Has Half-Off Burgers On Mondays

It’s pretty well-known that French fries are a necessity on Fridays — it’s called FRY-day for a reason. Though not as cool of a name, burgers are now mandatory for Mondays. At least, that’s what Applebee’s Grill + Bar is promoting. For a limited time, guests purchasing a burger at the chain can get a second burger half-off. Here’s what to know about the Applebee’s burgers deal. 

How to get half off burgers at Applebee’s 

Every Monday from August 12 through September 9, burger lovers can get a second burger half off when purchasing any of Applebee’s burgers.

This limited-time offer is available for guests when they order pickup or delivery through Applebee’s website or the app and use code ‘BURGERS’. 

What burgers to get at Applebee’s

Applebee’s has a good amount—nine to be exact—of juicy burgers that will satisfy any burger lover. From classic beef patties to the Impossible Burger, you will definitely be happy with any option. However, here are some burgers that are must-orders. 

First up, is the Whole Lotta Bacon Burger, which obviously has a whole lot of bacon. This burger features seared Applewood-smoked bacon on a juicy all-beef patty and topped with three more slices of bacon, bacon sauce, and American cheese. The burger is served on a toasted Brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles. It’s bacon on bacon on bacon, what more can you want?

Next, is the Quesadilla Burger. It’s two great meals mashed together. Applebee’s chicken quesadilla appetizer is scrumptious, so it’s clear that the burger will be, too. The burger features two slices of Pepper Jack cheese, Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood-smoked bacon, pico de gallo, and shredded lettuce in a crisp, warm Cheddar quesadilla. Served with classic fries, it gets tens across the board!

Another go-to is the Whisky Bacon Burger. The patty is topped with two slices of Pepper Jack cheese, two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon, and Fireball Whisky-infused steak sauce. But what really makes the burger is the addition of crispy onions. The onions add an amazing crunch that makes this burger a show-stopper. The burger is also served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on a Brioche bun.

Giselle Medina is the associate editor for Spoon University where she helps oversee food coverage of news, pop culture, trends, and celebrities. As someone with a huge sweet tooth, she's always on the hunt for a good chocolate chip cookie. Shoot her an email at gisellemedina@hercampus.com or follow her @giselle_medinaa.