Kimye are notorious for tons of things, impressive posteriors and lengthy rants included. In fact, they’re so famous that they’ve inspired the food world, from ice cream sundaes to entire restaurant menus.

Wondering where and how Kimye infiltrated the hearts and minds of foodies? Keep on readin’.

1. Kimye-Themed Menu at Brucie

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @teamsweeting on Instagram

For Valentine’s Day in 2015, the restaurant Brucie in Brooklyn, NY offered a Kimye-themed prix fixe menu with both a Kanye and Kim section. The Kanye menu included “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” (squid ink tagliatelle) and the “Imma Let You Finish” cake for dessert. The Kim menu consisted of sticky rice balls with Kimchi and stuffed calamari. And don’t forget the North West option: Pacific Northwest salmon for two.

2. Kanye Ice Cream Week at Morgenstern’s Fine Ice Cream

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @firstwefeast on Instagram

Morgenstern’s in NYC devoted an entire week to Kanye’s 38th birthday featuring a special menu. The menu consisted of the I Am God Crossiantwich (vanilla ice cream sandwiched in a croissant), Red October Raspberry (raspberry sorbet in honor of his Air Yeezy 2 sneakers), Kim K Thirst Trap sundae, Bowl Digger, and All Day Vanilla ice cream cake. And if you got something “Imma Let You Finish”-style, it was super-sized.

3. Kanye Ice Cream Week Szn 2 at Morgenstern’s Fine Ice Cream

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @cinnamonryan on Instagram

Yup, it happened again, bigger and better than before. Featuring some of the classics from the first Kanye ice cream week, the menu included the Bound 2 Banana Split (topped with edible gold), the Panda cone, and even some shakes for his kids, North and Saint West. Not to mention you got a tag with Kanye’s face in the shape of ice cream dripping down a cone. Magical.

4. The Kim Kardashian Shake at Millions of Milkshakes

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @aubrinascaftan on Instagram

Millions of Milkshakes, an ice cream parlor with locations around the world, is known for their celebrity-crafted milkshakes. It’s only natural then that it would have one for Kim K. The Kim Kardashian Shake is strawberry and banana, topped with whipped cream. Sounds relatively healthy, but then again, how else could Kim get those curves?

5. The “Imma Let You Finish” Ice Cream Flavor at Mikey Likes It Ice Cream

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @kna_caper187 on Instagram

Turns out that not only does Mikey Like It, but Kanye Likes It too. The NYC ice cream parlor dedicated an entire flavor to the rapper, making light of his whole Grammy scandal with Taylor Swift. The flavor was white chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered marshmallows and Teddy Grahams to represent the teddy bear mascot in Kanye’s first three albums.

6. The Life of Pablo Cupcakes from Lexy’s Cupcake Bar

kimye-inspired

Photo courtesy of @lexyscupcakebar on Twitter

May 19, 2016 witnessed the opening of The Life of Pablo art exhibit, entirely dedicated to Kanye West and his new album. The exhibit included the ice cream from Mikey Likes It, as well as mini cupcakes topped with the album cover’s artwork. Safe to say these cupcakes Feel Like Pablo.