Holidays are stressful enough, why should you have to worry about what you want to drink? I’ve looked into your stars to predict what winter beverage you should get your hands on next. Here’s a list of what winter drink each zodiac sign should order this holiday season.

Aries (March 21- April 19)

Gingerbread Latte

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, cream, mocha
Becky Hughes

An Aries loves a challenge. You are courageous, optimistic, and honest. You tend to be straight forward with people, a blessing and a curse! Lucky for you, Starbucks has the perfect winter drink for you: The Gingerbread Latte should be your next order because it’s one of those holiday foods that people either love or hate and you aren’t afraid to try it or be real about how you feel on basically drinking a blended gingerbread man.

Taurus (April 21- May 20)

Peppermint Tea

coffee, espresso, milk, tea, cappuccino, cream, chocolate, hot chocolate
Julie Lau

A Taurus is practical, patient, and responsible. You aren’t into taking risks so if you’re forking over five bucks for a drink, you want to make sure that you’ll like it. We’re not going to get too crazy with your winter drink order, but you should switch it up for the holidays. Peppermint Tea is calling your name. Not only is this beverage super tasty, it is also has lots of health benefits, including boosting your immune system and relieving stress. Making this a super practical, yet yummy drink for the responsible Taurus that you are.

Gemini (May 21- June 20)

Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
coffee, cream, sweet, milk, chocolate, cappuccino, tea, espresso
Alex Tom

Geminis tend to be extremely curious and tend to be very youthful. The next time you hit up Starbucks, you should try out their Salted Caramel Mocha Latte. Why? This beverage combines two flavors that you can't go wrong with. You've got to be a huge fan of caramel and chocolate! This is a perfect choice since the child inside you won't be able to resist giving this delicious winter drink a try. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

Eggnog

beer, chocolate
Brooke Owen

You are loyal, imaginative and quick to help others. What winter drink screams nostalgia and has been around for years? Eggnog. Go out and buy yourself a gallon of it to cheer you up this season. Not only is Eggnog delicious, it is also super versatile and can be used for baking and even as a mixer...if you catch my drift.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

White Chocolate Mocha

coffee, milk, cappuccino, espresso, cream, mocha
Kellyn Simpkins

Leos are spunky, creative and usually know what they want. So, what winter drink do you want this season? If you haven't already, be sure to try out the white chocolate mocha. This drink is perfect for the Leo who doesn't always like to play by the rules. You need a little bit of luxury in your life, and this drink is sweet and rich enough to give you that satisfied feeling. 

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Hot Chocolate

coffee, milk, cappuccino, cream, chocolate, espresso, hot chocolate, mocha, sweet
Alex Kaneshiro

Practical, yet a little misunderstood is how Virgos are often described. You always pay attention to small details. It only makes sense that the next drink you order is a classic hot chocolate that you cannot go wrong with. Hot chocolate is the epitome of winter drinks and can brighten up your day after one sip. If you’re feeling extra, go ahead and add double the marshmallows, or sprinkles, or whipped cream- the combinations are endless with this timeless drink. 

Libra (August 23- September 22)

Peppermint Mocha

cream, chocolate, milk, sweet, coffee, hot chocolate, whipped cream, candy, ice, goody
Julia Muro

Libras are super social and cooperative, you hate conflict and like to keep things relaxed. It only makes sense that your winter go-to drink is a peppermint mocha. It’s a winter staple, so it’s no wonder why people get super excited for it to come out each year. Peppermint mochas are perfect for your laid back personality because everyone loves them and can’t get enough.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

coffee, espresso, cappuccino, milk, mocha, tea
Izzi Clark

The name Scorpio says it all. You are passionate, stubborn, and very determined. It only makes sense that you need a bold drink in your life. The cinnamon dolce latte is the perfect choice for you. This warm and toasty brown sugar cinnamon latte will keep you warm all winter long. Scorpios are dedicated to what they do and enjoy standing out. This beverage's unique flare will surely inspire you to do something great this season.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

cream, coffee, soup, chocolate, pudding, milk
Natsuko Mazany

You are open-minded, and like to have fun. With that being said, you know that you can’t have winter without hot chocolate or the infamous peppermint flavor... So why not both? Peppermint hot chocolate is in the cards for your next order at Starbucks. This drink will be perfect for your fun personality because it has the two most fun winter flavors blended in a timeless hot beverage that you can't help but enjoy. Not only is this drink super tasty but it’ll also remind you of the simpler times in life before you knew what a midterm was.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

Caramel Macchiato

coffee, cappuccino, espresso, milk, mocha, cream
Gabby Phi

Capricorns are disciplined, have great self-control, and like to splurge from time to time. You don’t like to get too crazy, so the winter drink for you is a caramel macchiato. This drink is classic, you can get it anytime of the year (did someone say ICED caramel macchiato? Because those are just as tasty). You prefer having solid, realistic plans rather than just being spontaneous. Luckily for you, Capricorn, caramel macchiatos are sold year round at Starbucks so you two can be a dynamic duo all year long.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

Cafe Latte

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, cream, mocha, chocolate
Phoebe Melnick

You’re a deep thinker and very original. You prefer doing your own thing and like being a trendsetter rather than following the latest crazes. The perfect drink for you is the Cafe Latte, sure it's not the most festive holiday drink, but its rarely ordered. You won't help but feel unique when the barista calls out your order for pickup. It's classy and sophisticated, making the Cafe Latte the perfect balance for your independent personality. 

Pisces (February 19- March 20)

Hazelnut Macchiato

coffee, tea, beer
Sarah Yanofsky

Last, but certainly not least is you, Pisces. You are artistic, gentle, and very friendly. You need a soothing, sweet, and sensational winter drink in your life this season. I have the perfect one for you: the hazelnut macchiato. You will not be disappointed, this drink is savory and oh-so-sweet. People went (hazel)nuts when Starbucks released this drink as one of their seasonal options, and they had every right to! It’s so good you’ll be coming back for more

Next time you have to make the tough decision at the cash register about what you want to drink, whether you be at Starbucks or one of your favorite coffee shops, look to the stars (or this article) for help! Who knows, maybe you’ll discover a new favorite winter drink that will become your go-to holiday season order. Happy sipping!