The 59th Annual Grammy Awards airs Sunday, February 12th and you still haven't decided what to bring to your best friend's roommate's Grammy watch party. Don't stress, because these Grammy nominated artists effortlessly inspire us all with their food expertise. After extensive internet research, I narrowed down my findings to tell you the best food to eat during the Grammy's based on who you think should win the Grammys 'Album of the Year' category.  

25 - Adele

Lasagna for twenty-five anyone? Genius as always, Adele admits to this dish being one of her favorites. It's not a stretch to imagine you and your friends digging into a five-cheese lasagna, watching the Grammys, and singing along as Adele performs one of her heart-wrenching ballads. Go text your roommate to pick up some shredded cheese, ASAP.

Lemonade - Beyoncé

There's no doubt Queen B has given us all some food inspiration with this album. For the Grammys, she would no doubt recommend getting creative with some pizza. You can either make your own pizza or order in. Either way, Beyoncé is eating for three and you should be too.

Purpose - Justin Bieber

Up for a challenge? Justin would most definitely be serving spaghetti to all his friends at a Grammys watch party. Cleaning the mountain of dirty dishes at the end of the night will be worth it when "Purpose" wins 'Album of the Year'. Justin may or may not recommend pairing the dish with a glass of milk.

Views - Drake

Drake definitely thinks takeout from the Cheesecake Factory is the move as long as you don't get into any fights while you're there. Grab some food for your friends and drive home in time to watch Drake's win. And if you eat enough cheesecake, it may make up for the fact that he isn't scheduled to perform. 

A Sailor’s Guide to Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Instead of selling your kids for food, maybe you can make your friends a traditional southern meal in support of Sturgill Simpson's first Grammy 'Album of the Year' nomination. Chicken and waffles or fried green tomatoes will get you and your friends in the mood to cheer on Simpson's captivating, self-produced album.