I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of Guy Fieri. Whether it's watching him on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" or eating at his Chicken Guy restaurant.

Fun Fact: One time I was eating at Chicken Guy at Disney Springs and Guy Fieri himself walked in! That was an experience I definitely won't forget!

Now, Heluva Good is giving fans a chance to get up close and personal with Guy Fieri as part of their Fully Loaded Sweepstakes. 

Heluva Good X Guy Fieri Fully Loaded Sweepsteakes

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Guy Fieri will be taking over Heluva Good's Instagram and his personal channel where he will be walking viewers through Fully Loaded creations. 

Fans who tune in will have the chance to submit their own Fully Loaded creation for the chance to win some one on one time with Guy. The meet will be virtual, but you'll still be able to ask him all of the pressing questions on your mind. 

From now until September 10, fans can enter the sweepstakes HERE

Guy Fieri's Fully Loaded Recipes 

Guy has come up with three delicious recipes for people to enjoy whether they're at a going to a party, tailgating or are just looking for a snack. Keep on reading to learn more about recipes!

Fully Loaded Baked Potato Platter 

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Yield: 12 servings

Prep Time: 45 minutes

Cook Time: 1 hour

12 ea Russet potatoes, medium size about 3” long

3 T extra-virgin olive oil

1 T kosher salt

Spicy Bacon Horseradish Potato:

1/2 c Heluva Good! Dip Bacon Horseradish, dividied 1/2c bacon bits

2/3 c shredded Pepper Jack cheese

1 T scallions, sliced on a bias

2 T crushed wasabi peas

For the baked potatoes:

1. Rub the potatoes with extra virgin olive oil and poke each a few times with a fork. Season with salt then place on a baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 45 minutes until fork tender.

2. Remove the potatoes and allow to cool enough until you can handle them.

3. Make a slit on the top of the potato and squeeze from the bottom at each corner to push potato up through open slit. Scoop out potato while still keeping the outer potato shell in tact. Reserve the shells.

4. Divide the scooped potato evenly into 3 separate bowls for the next step.

Spicy Bacon Horseradish Potato

1. Combine half of the Heluva Good! Dip Bacon Horseradish with potato, half of the chopped bacon, and half of the shredded cheese. Mix well with a spoon, breaking up and mashing the potato so it is smooth but still has texture. Season with salt and pepper.

2. Fill 4 of the potatoes with filling, piling it up high. Place back on the baking sheet.

3. Sprinkle each with remaining shredded cheese.

To Finish

1. Place the tray with loaded baked potatoes back into the oven and bake at 400°F for 15-17 minutes until the shells are crispy and the tops are golden brown. Finish under broiler for a minute for a really crispy top.

2. Place the potatoes on a serving platter and stack some on top of others to give the platter some height.

3. Top the Mexi-Baked Potatoes with the crushed tortillas, sliced jalapeno and cilantro.

4. Top the Spicy Bacon Horseradish potatoes with the remaining bacon and the remaining scallions and crushed wasabi peas.

5. Top the French Onion potatoes with crispy onions, parmesan and chives.

6. Place the remaining dips into separate squeeze bottles and zig-zag in opposite directions over the top of the potatoes on the platter.

Jalapeno Pig Poppers

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Yield: 20 poppers

Prep Time: 1 hour

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Poppers:

20 each medium sized jalapenos 20 strips thick-cut bacon

12 fl oz Guy Fieri’s Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce 1 each pineapple

3 fl oz ranch dressing

1 T scallions, bias cut

1 T canola oil

Filling: 

1/2 c Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar dip 12 oz andouille sausage

1 T canola oil

1 lb cream cheese, softened

¼ c panko breadcrumbs

1 tsp granulated garlic

1. Prepare the jalapenos: Take the whole jalapenos and toss with a little oil then place on a roasting pan and roast in a 400° F oven for 8 minutes to soften. Once roasted, allow to cool.

2. Using the tip of a paring knife, make a small slit down the middle of the jalapeno and gently remove the seeds and ribs and discard. Set peppers aside.

3. Prepare bacon: lay bacon slices out flat in a single layer on a roasting pan. Bake in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes to cook slightly and render some of the fat. Place on a paper towel to drain.

4. For the filling: cut the andouille sausage up into bite size pieces then place in a food processor. Pulse until chopped up into small pieces. Place into a skillet with canola oil and cook on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes until crispy. Drain on a paper towel and allow to cool completely.

5. Place andouille into a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment and add the rest of the filling ingredients. Mix until evenly incorporated. Place into a pastry bag (you can also use a re-sealable plastic bag with the corner cut off) for stuffing the jalapenos.

6. Pipe the filling into each jalapeno so it is filled completely with no air pockets.

7. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of par-cooked bacon from the top of the jalapeno to the bottom sealing the jalapeno and opening completely. Place 2 poppers together side by side and double skewer them so one skewer goes through the tops and one skewer through the bottoms securing bacon in place. Repeat process with remaining jalapenos.

8. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes so they hold their shape.

9. Meanwhile, take the whole pineapple and cut the bottom inch off so it has a flat base to stand upright on. Cut off the skin of the bottom piece and cut pineapple into chunks. Place in blender with BBQ sauce and puree. Set aside

10. Place the skewered poppers on a clean, oiled grill and cook at a medium temperature to crisp the bacon but not burn.

11. Cook for 6 minutes, until bacon is crispy, rotating periodically to prevent burning.

12. Brush the BBQ sauce on and cook for 1 more minute until sauce caramelizes.

13. Remove the top inch of the pineapple with leaves. Using two hands stick the skewers into the top of the pineapple for a fun way to serve and share.

14. Drizzle the poppers with ranch dressing and a little more BBQ sauce. Garnish with scallions.

Fully Loaded Layered French Onion Chicken Bake

Photo courtesy of Heluva Good! Dips

Yield: 4-6 servings

Prep Time: 1 hour

Cook Time: 1 hour

1 container (12 fl oz) Heluva Good! French Onion Dip

4 ea (approx 2 lbs) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless 3 ea (approx 2 lbs) sweet onions, ¼ inch sliced

4 T unsalted butter, divided

2 T canola oil

1-1/2 T all purpose flour

2 cups low sodium beef stock

¼ sour dough baguette

1 ½ cups (6 oz) shredded Gruyere cheese

1 ½ cups (6 oz) shredded Provolone cheese 3 T chives, chopped

A/N Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Place the chicken breasts in a re-sealable bag with ¼ cup Heluva Good! French Onion Dip. Mix to coat chicken evenly then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

2. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a 10” cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until golden brown and soft – about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so they cook evenly. Remove the onions from the pan and reserve.

3. Remove the chicken from the bag and pat with paper towels to remove excess dip. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Wipe out the same cast iron pan and add 2 tablespoons of butter along with 2 tablespoons of canola oil.

4. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown on the first side – 3-5 minutes. Turn each piece over and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.

5. To the pan, add flour and scrape brown bits up from bottom of pan using a wooden spoon. Mix flour well and cook for 1-2 minutes to make a dark roux. Add beef stock to the pan and mix well with a whisk. Bring to a simmer then shut off heat and whisk in 2 tablespoons of Heluva Good! French Onion dip.

6. Return 1/2 caramelized onions to the pan and spread out evenly. Return chicken to pan and place in amongst onions, spaced out evenly. Top with remaining onions.