Whipped Feta is a (delicious) thing of the past, the time now is for whipped Brie. The new “It Girl” appetizer is as luxurious as it is easy to make–which, in my opinion, is the perfect combination when it comes to cooking. All you need is a wheel of Brie, a food processor or stand/hand mixer, and whatever mix-ins you want to add. Oh, and bread. Definitely do not forget the bread. Check out these recipes for some inspo! 

Classic Whipped Brie

You can’t go wrong with a classic like this one from @ainttooproudtomeg on TikTok. Cube up some room-temperature brie, blend until the texture is velvety, then spread on bread or crackers, and serve!

Extra Savory Whipped Brie 

The only thing that can make cheese better? Bacon. @taste.com.au proves it with this quick and easy recipe on TikTok.

Whipped Brie with Honey and Chili Oil

Need a little more oomph? @hellolisalin on TikTok has you covered with this recipe. Drizzle chili oil and honey for a sweet, yet spicy mixture. Pour hot oil over chili flakes, minced ginger and garlic, and salt to make the chili oil. 

Lavender Brie

Mix in some fresh food-grade lavender and rosemary for some floral notes like this TikTok recipe from @modhippiehabits! Plus, it looks gorgeous. 

Dessert Brie

Who says that appetizers and desserts can’t go together? @kampers_kitchen gets it with strawberry walnut whipped brie. Sprinkle some strawberries, chopped walnuts, and a drizzle of honey on your cheese for this sweet and creamy delight!