If there's one section of Whole Foods that I had to pick as the most exciting to stop by on a weekly basis, it would have to be the cookie bar. Filled to the brim of a constantly rotating selection of fresh-baked sweets, it's like a treasure chest of sweet tooth satisfaction.

One of the best things about the Whole Foods cookie bar is that it's entirely self-serve. You can mix and match to your heart's content. The only thing you have to be careful of is going overboard, or you'll be in for a rude awakening once you reach the cash register

To help keep yourself in line and your wallet happy, here's which cookie you should pick up, according to your zodiac sign. 

Aries (March 21- April 19): Mexican Wedding Cookie

You're known for being the member of your friend group who everyone can count on to show up in the world's comfiest outfit, no matter the occasion. That's why you're in the perfect position to enjoy these messy cookies without really caring about getting powdered sugar all over yourself. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Checkerboard

You're usually the one who everyone turns to for cooking advice and you never pass up the opportunity to bring a baked treat over to a friend in need. When you do decide to pick up a cookie from the store, you want to go for something truly impressive, like these beautiful checkerboard cookies that come in a variety of flavors.

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Rugelach

You've always been the fastest learner of your class and you can adapt to any situation, just like these traditionally Israeli pastries. Their flavor adapts depending on the time of the year, so keep your eye out for new varieties every few weeks. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22): Biscotti

Although you aren't a fan of strangers and often find it hard to open up to people you've just met, you soften up well to your closest friends. That's why a biscotti is the perfect cookie for you. Once you dip it in a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, it transforms from a rock hard pastry into a soft and delicious treat.

Leo (July 23- Aug. 22): Jam-Filled Cookie

Always a warm-hearted friend, you deserve a cookie to match your open and loving personality. That's why a jam-filled cookie, especially with bright red raspberry or strawberry jam, should be your go-to at the cookie bar.

Virgo (Aug. 23- Sep. 22): Stroopwafel

Some may consider you to be "all work and no play," but you know that you're just the most practical person in pretty much every room. That's why you reach for the easy-to-eat stroopwafel. All of the gooey mess is contained on the inside so you don't have to worry about a sticky situation.

#SpoonTip: Place your stroopwafel over a cup of hot tea or coffee to melt the caramel on the inside.

Libra (Sep. 23- Oct. 22): Black and White Cookie

Your friends always come to you when they need a mediator. No matter the situation, you always try to be diplomatic and fair. That's why you would appreciate the famous black and white cookie's perfect balance the most out of anyone. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23- Nov. 21): Kitchen Sink Cookie

Just like the pastry chef who first invented the kitchen sink cookie, you're resourceful in the kitchen, as well as the rest of your life. You can really appreciate that a little bit of everything went into making this cookie what it is.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22- Dec. 21): Peanut Butter Filled

When it comes to gift-giving, your friends can always rely on you to be the most generous of the bunch. When you stop by the cookie bar, don't skimp on yourself and try this cookie that's filled with rich, decadent peanut butter fudge

Capricorn (Dec. 22- Jan. 19): Lacey Cookie

You're big in the self-control and discipline department, which is why you appreciate the fine craftsmanship that goes into making delicate chocolate-dipped lacey cookies. Not only do all of the ingredients have to be in perfect balance, but they must be carefully watched while baking because only a few seconds will separate underdone from burned. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20- Feb. 18): Vegan Oat Cookie Sandwich

Usually you steer away from such unoriginal things as cookie bars because they aren't home to the unique treats that you like to indulge in. If you give the Whole Foods cookie bar a chance, however, you'll find the vegan oat cookie sandwich that's just as progressive as you are. 

Pisces (Feb. 19- March 20): Madeline

Everyone's jealous of your creativity and skill at all things artistic. That's why the beautifully-crafted madeline cookie, which is actually a delicate cake, is perfect for you. It's even pretty enough to be pictured on your perfect Instagram feed.

Now that the Whole Foods cookie bar can be a fun stop instead of an overwhelming one, it's about time you stopped by your local store. If you get the chance, be sure to ask the in-store baker for his or her personal recommendations because every Whole Foods location has their own specialty sweet offerings.