Have you ever been out at a restaurant with your friends when they do something that just annoys you for no apparent reason? Don't worry, you're not crazy. Just blame the stars for your response. Here's which terrible food habit annoys you most, based on your zodiac sign, because science.

Pisces (February 20-March 20): Leaving Dishes in the Sink 

dirty dishes, sink, dishes

As a naturally considerate person, you don't mind washing an extra dish or two, but when your roommates are clearly taking you for granted and not picking up the slack, that's when you get annoyed. It's not that hard, people—you eat from it, you wash it!

Aries (March 21-April 20): Taking Forever to Decide What to Order

coffee, Restaurant, restaurants, cafe, Cafes, brunch, breakfast, menu, Shanghai, China
Denise Uy

As an Aries, you're a straightforward person who knows what they want, so you can't stand wishy-washy, indecisive people. Having to ask the waiter for "just five more minutes" before ordering will have you bored and impatient. Look up the restaurant beforehand on Insta and Yelp to help them decide what to get before you're waiting around in the restaurant, starving.

Taurus (April 21-May 21): People That Eat Off of Other People's Plates

breakfast, orange juice, pancakes, crepes, coffee, people grabbing food
Lisa Romano

Your friends may say that you have the patient of a saint and are the most loving person they know, but sometimes they forget that your love extends beyond just human beings, but to your food, too. You hate it when people start eating off of other people's plates, because although sharing is caring, you can get a little possessive over those lost bites.

Gemini (May 22-June 21): Being Unwilling to Try New Foods

Pita, Street food, Mediterranean, falafel
Caroline Ingalls

An adventurous and vibrant person, you love exploring new ideas, places, and of course, cuisines. To you, picky eaters aren't open to new experiences, and you pity them. While you're studying abroad and checking off your foodie bucket list, they're stuck in their boring routine.

Cancer (June 22-July 22): Spitting Gum Out on the Sidewalk

tea, grass, bubble gum, bubble, smile, happy, outdoors, Gum, smiling girl
Julia Gilman

If you're a Cancer, you're really sensitive and careful, so you hate it when people litter or just act carelessly. There's nothing more callous than people spitting out their gum on the sidewalk, because they don't even stop to consider where it goes. There's nothing more aggravating than stepping in gum while wearing your favorite pair of booties.

Leo (July 23-August 21): Not Tipping

beer, tea, money, cash, bill
Anna Arteaga

As a Leo, you're a naturally generous person who will go out of your way to make someone's day, whether it be grand romantic gestures or dinners at high-quality restaurants. You hate it when people intentionally neglect to tip, because not only are they being cheap, they're being selfish. Waiters work so hard, and they deserve to be treated with respect.

Virgo (August 22-September 23): Mixing all Your Foods Together

salad, lettuce, vegetable, tomato, cheese, onion, pepper, caesar salad
Emma Delaney

Well-organized and practical, you like to have your things in a particular order and space. Seeing people mash all their foods together that aren't supposed to be together makes your skin crawl; you can't have your foods touching like that.

Libra (September 24-October 23): Bad Table Manners

tea, pumpkin
Sandra Manners

Sociable yet balanced, you appreciate get-togethers with a harmonious group, but there's nothing than ruins a good time than someone with bad table manners. Elbows on the table, burping obnoxiously, not using proper utensils—just the thought of such a thing makes you anxious. 

Scorpio (October 24-November 22): Leaving One Bite Left of Food

pickle, bite, brick, stick, Skewer
Brooke Shuler

As a Scorpio myself, I can tell you that we aren't easy. We're very headstrong and sometimes kind of off-putting, so even though most people are okay with leaving just one bite left of food, we're irritated by the habit, perhaps more so than reasonable. It's somewhat inexplicable why it's so annoying to us; but, hey, blame it on the sign. 

Sagittarius (November 23-December 22): Asking for Everything on the Side

bread, toast, wheat, cereal, sweet, sandwich
Christin Urso

Sagittaruises are known to be risk takers, so people that always play it safe are boring to you. Asking for everything on the side is both impolite and dull. Not only is it like ordering a completely different dish, but it's one that's just so plain. That amount of effort is unwarranted.

Capricorn (December 23-January 20):  Talking with your Mouth Full

eating, bite, big bite, cake, fruit cake, blueberries, strawberries
Sam Jesner

Capricorns have a lot of self-restraint, so you hate loud, belligerent people. Someone that can't wait until they're done eating their food to talk shouldn't be talking in the first place, in your opinion.

Aquarius (January 21-February 19): Being on your Phone at the Table

rose, tea, cake, Camera, Party, food
Carolyne Su

If you're an Aquarius, the  no. 1 thing you cannot stand is someone that is on their phone while sitting at the dining table. You value meaningful relationships, and face-to-face contact is a key component of that; people that can't disconnect from the virtual world irk you with your entire being.

All of these terrible food manners can be annoying, so take some time to reflect on your own habits. If you're the one doing the annoying chewing thing or just can't finish the last bite though, don't worry, it's OK. You're still loved.